Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Who Is your favourite player in the game and your best signing on the game?

Mine is

R.Soldado -10 million- he is excellent striker for any team at only 10 million i put him as poacher on my Man Utd save nd he has done wonders 38 goals in a season.

Gourcuff, I unsettled him and got him for 15mil, got me 22 assists and about 15 goals in the season, absolutely dominated

I spent about 6 months saying i was going to sign him once a month, then in January he started to be unhappy, and by July he was Transfer listed by request at 17mil, bargained down to 15 ;)

haha. sounds familiar... i've been stalking him for a year now so that he can replace Gerrard (who's 32). he's well unhappy... out of contract at the end of the season (currently in November)... and i've been licking his A so much that i'm now listed has one of his favourite personnel.

Gourcuff coming to me on a free in 2013! -I hope!

*my best signing by far has been Dzeko
*my favourite signing has been Verratti - love his flair and long range bombs into the top corner

kl m8

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Nemanja Matic for
3Million off Chelsea in 2nd season

Ludovic Grondin-3K. Was my keeper from the low leagues to my first year in the premiership. My other favourite is Armand Traore 2 mil from Arsenal plays all positions on the left side and is FAST

mine is arda turan (AMRFC) :D
12.5Million from galatasaray to chelsea

Nathan delfouneso... 17 dribbling and finishing, 16 first touch and 14 flair... He also lived 10 mins down the road xD

Status
Not open for further replies.