Bingham67

Reaction score
Im sure the majority of you like to watch an exciting player play for your team thought it would be good to list good players who have good flair rating and maybe we can get some good unknowns in the mix.

For me Douglas Costa is quite exciting scores free kicks got a rocket of a long shot at times and got all the tricks to dazzle around defenders.

Patrick Roberts doing great on my PSG save not so much in the tricks department but pace and has flair rating of 18 at 18 years old and playing awesome for me at such a young age scoring in Champions league also.

Heard of the last player but not the first two will check them out :)

They are all "old". But with them in your team you: win stuff AND tutor your youngsters AND when you watch matches you see them fly.

Conca USED to be overpaid when he played in China. Now he's at Fluminense.

Any players from Brazil that have great flair i see alot of players in scout reports with good flair teams like Sao Paulo, Vasco, Athletic Miniero etc?

I've not found Neymar to be particularly impressive. Admittedly I generally don't use him as a winger, but I may consider changing this...
Use him as a right winger

He'll get you assists...on the left, he's so frustrating with countless shots going nowhere