Your Favourite Story

Slacky

Bantams on the up!
Reaction score
whats your favourite story on Fm-base, still going or finished.. mine has been to be AstonMatu's Cockfosters Story, taking them from level 10 to Premiership is an amazing feat...

Mine!!!

Nah, in all seriousness it has to be DMF's wolfsburg story.

It's epic

dans life after rafa is still my favourite story after ages lol i dont think i will enjoy reading any other story for some reason i just really liked it

Last edited:
Mine are the serious ones, that which can last at least few weeks.

to be honest i really like Max`s Watford story and also Paul Greens derby story for obvious reasons (A)

ahh cant forget maxs watford story and his old portsmouth story was a very good read

Any person who says their own should be shot.

At the moment, Michael's Swansea :wub:

Ill comment but i dont agree with the thread, i think if someones isnt mentioned they might get offended and lose motivation to play it if its not mentioned, for me i have really enjoyed Kris' " Sirk" story, think he uses some good and interesting language to make it worth a read

King Erics, emulating sir alex ferguson, i loved redders one about his created player semaj.

Love DaSiims Kevin A'Court story, Man v.1's story and Luke's Swindon. :)

An old one that Nursemorph had a while back, can't remember who with but it was called: "Super Sports? They might be, eventually.

Last edited:
Also a shout must go out to Chris' newcastle, i liked the layout so much i incorporated it into my story slightly

dans life after rafa is still my favourite story after ages lol i dont think i will enjoy reading any other story for some reason i just really liked it

Wow, did not know anyone enjoyed it that much!

I really enjoyed Max's Sunderland story and also DMF's Wolfsburg. Kris' Sirk story is also extraordinary!

Wow, did not know anyone enjoyed it that much!

I really enjoyed Max's Sunderland story and also DMF's Wolfsburg. Kris' Sirk story is also extraordinary!

lol i think the reason i liked it so much is because it was the first story i read lol and i just didnt bother reading any other story but since then i have read hundreds and still cant think of any better lol

Last edited:
Sigh since people are naming more i will name some i enjoyed a lot

DMF, wolfsburg
Louis H, the man could write a cracker
Fabio Muwumbi
Max's Sunderland
Ben's Journeyman
Jake's cultural Leoenesa
Mike's Espanyol ( I recommended the team, now hes my slave)

Kris- Sirk was one of the greatest for me.

Max- Outstanding layout on his Watford story.

Danny- (Carter) Love his Napoli. ^^)

My favourite story was definately King Eric's but bcfc's "Le God" story I enjoyed very much :)

Pompey Dan - In The Lions Den
Cockfosters one !

My favourite 3

3. Sirk Noskcaj - The Ultimate Diary Story :)

2. I loved SunderlandDanny's South Shields story. I don't know why. It was fantastic

1. I still love looking back on PompeyDan's Eastern European Adventure. That is a great story. The best on this website