Harryy

Reaction score
Who is your favourite wonderkid or youngster under 21 and why are they your favourite?

I'll start with mine:
Player: Timo Werner
Position: Left Winger/Striker
Original Team: Stuttgart
Reason: In my previous save I played him on the left wing but level with the striker and he didn't stop banging in the goals. He is also good with either foot which means he can score from almost anywhere.

I told you my favourite, now please tell me yours.

Jon Williams, Crystal Palace, 1st half of season 1, 16 games, 3 goals, 9 assists and 5 POM. Play him as a APM in the midfield. Some of the best passing I've seen in a few versions of FM. `

View attachment 443243

Player: Mateo Kovacic
Position: Midfielder, Advanced Playmaker
Original Team: Inter
Reason: He make fantastic counter-attacks, and he's unstoppable player when runs with ball. some lack in finalisation

Probably Jordan Rossiter, handled correctly he becomes godly, as he is from Liverpool, he is actually better than sliced bread!
Works like a charm as a dlp, bwm, cm or bbm. Anything except for Ap, he would do ok there aswell, but his defensive stats are wasted that way :)
View attachment 443232

So far i have only done one save, and my best player and youngster was Ryan Gauld. Brilliant shadow striker, ap and am. You can get him rather cheaply down to the fact he plays for Dundee United in Scotland!