• Fm2010

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Fm2011

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FM11, although personally i haven't been able to get into it this year due to other commitments mainly and not having the time, it is the most developed, realistic and detailed one to date so clearly the best to me.

I have got into FM's and CM's of the past much more than this one, but when you look back compared to this one they are very basic.

CM 03/04 was the best ever but as it's not on the list I have to say 2010, but they are all pretty **** good.

cm 03/04. <33333333333333 in the fm series, fm2010, simply because i've played it the most.

Fm07, my first game for my PC
Fm08, Still play it because its the best.

Edit: I hated Fm09, and haven't played it since Fm10 came out.

Its all about fm 2009 :wub:. 2008 and 2010 wernt half bad either but 2011 is just too hard

cm99/00 was my favourite and the one that got me hooked - at one point I had Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Aimar, Saviola, Kallstrom and....Simon Davies at Barcelona!

From the list, I would say FM10. Had some of the most enjoyable LLM journeys ever last year

Last edited:
FM 09. First FM that I had a lasting network game with. Getting Villa to become world beaters was a great memory :D

Cm03 :) I know its not an Fm.... but it was the best of the SI/Sega Managing series :)

Reason:

It was the game that got me hooked on the series... I played it for hours and hours while studying in Cape Town... it kept me going while away from my family and most of my friends as they all stayed in my hometown! and also finding these two kids known as Kaka and Robinho....

This guy is so good LOL. :wub:

He finds the next superstars even before they become famous!!!

CM0102 for me, I started playing it when it came out...I was only 9 then! got into it straight away and bought each and every CM/FM since, I'm also on the Cm forum as much as I am this one.

This guy is so good LOL. :wub:

He finds the next superstars even before they become famous!!!
hahaha, yeah, I bought them every game I played :) they were my original wonderkids, I guess that is why I enjoy finding them so much :) thanks Cm03 :wub:

Fm 10 beacuse of a brand new improve jump from 9
and fm 11, when it come to transfer and contract offers. seem to realistic :) nad yeah youtube integration