Your FIFA ritual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiraths

Saving the World
Reaction score
With the arrival of FIFA11 in the next few months, I thought it would be interesting to see what you do when you open that CD and put it in your console?

I play a few exhibition games (on legendary) with Argentina, Man Utd, Everton & Spurs. Then I choose my favourite between Everton & Spurs to do a bit of manager mode. I then move on to creating my virtual pro and start improving him for Online Pro Clubs :)

Last edited:
Always....Barca v Real Madrid exhibition, 20 mins per half, Legendary difficutly. The only way to get a feel for the game.

Usually, I put the game in the PS3 and then I play Fifa for a bit.

:)

I play Celtic v a random team in exhibition. Then I'll play Manager Mode with Blackpool.

I usually turn it on, have a little flick around seeing what's different in the menu's, if there's a new game mode I'll try it out, if not then I'll start a manager mode as somebody like Oxford, then 20 minutes later getting bored and putting CoD on.

Last edited:
Start manager mode with Rangers then play online for abit

Just go straight online and strive to become the best player on the game (H)

Look around the menus to see what's there, then play Liverpool vs Everton exhibition for a feel of the game, then start a manager mode game.

Play around in arena, Newcastle vs Sunderland, create pro, career mode player/manager.

go to asda at midnight, queue for half an hour to save £10, go home, turn on ps3 play 1 online game turn off ps3.

I Have bottle of Lucozade Orange, and a jaffa cake. No joke.

I am usually Walsall vs Wolves and then Walsall vs Villa.
I then play around with random teams, Leeds, Birmingham City, Villa and Cardiff, have a few exhibition games with them lot.
Then start manager mode with Walsall.

Also check Bobby Zamora's lastest rating, becoming a new ritual for me, I am sure FIFA will disappoint me though.

Start a manager mode with either Arsenal or Northampton.

Manchester United vs. Liverpool,20 minutes,Legendary difficulty.

Night-time,Old Trafford.

Always.

Check for Partick Thistle.

Throw box around room when First Division is not included again.

When i have received my copy of this beloved game at midnight from Asda, i will have a bit of a kick about in the arena, learn a few skills on the game (if there are new ones), check whats new in the menus, look at the fifa store at what you can buy, upload my palace footie song on to my xbox (because you can now choose the music that your teams come out to, and when they score!) make the changes so that its done, i will then create my virtual pro, play a friendly, Palace vs Brighton or Charlton then i will create a manager mode for palace. might play a few games and then go watch tv until im tired at around 3am

Status
Not open for further replies.