Your FIFA ritual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play for a couple hours, then play on it with my cousin.

i be setting up another pro club for fifa11 all pros be well come but ill have to have a mess about in the arena mode get the pro season done so on.

I will beat Kris to the game, it comes out in America Earlier, Burn Kris.

It's a travesty that a Football game comes out in America before England. Ugh.

Its because apparently FIFA have seen USA is becoming more into it. As seen in the European teams touring the US, the stadium was full of Americans supporting their team

Games are generally released on a Tuesday in the USA, but a Friday elsewhere, so since they brought the US release in line with the rest of the world (instead of end of MLS season I think), they jump ahead a couple of days, should have put it off until the week after imo

Correction: It's a travesty that a Football game comes out in America before the UK Ugh

Correction: It's a travesty that a Football game comes out in America before the UK Ugh

No, that's not what I meant, I meant England - as if I care if the other countries in the UK get it.

i will have a flick through menu's then start a manager mode with Sheffield Wednesday then go online then wait for ultimate team.

go oon it on ledgendary lose 10 games in a row then kick my xbox and give it laser burn then go and get it repaired the go on amature and work my way up the levels of difficulty :)

I really hope someone beats you to it this year to stop you're gloating (6)

I hope not, I will cry if I can't gloat :(

I will beat Kris to the game, it comes out in America Earlier, Burn Kris.

1. The release date in America is like 2 days before the UK, I get the game 4 days before.

2. You live in Devon, you big liar!

No, that's not what I meant, I meant England - as if I care if the other countries in the UK get it.

Go back to India, Redrup

Am I the only one who can barely play past difficulty level 'semi pro'

Lame......

I have to stand up when I play, if I sit down **** teams like Hereford walk over me :S If I stand up, nothing gets past me :D

I'll probably start a manager mode with Arsenal or I ight try Liverpool this Year

I have to stand up when I play, if I sit down **** teams like Hereford walk over me :S If I stand up, nothing gets past me :D

Thats cause the Bulls are **** HOT mate!! :$

And Scott, I can win on world class on Ultimate team, when my teams a similar level as oppent, havn't really tried on any other mode tbh, I'm not great on fifa

Go round to mates and start a Massive tournament each year, Won on the 08 and 09 and runner up 10, my year this year!!

play a match, check what songs and sort out that.

Play a game mode that i fancy.

play online. lose, play again lose again, play again and finally lose again... CoD ON!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.