SotD

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm unsure as to where to put this (or if I am allowed to, so I try to make this as subtile as possible).

I run a FM related "story" game called Your Football Career. Why have I put this here? Well because every gamer in there creates their own story, and then we put it all together in a League+Division.

The main idea is that every person creates a player, and from a set of rules creates some skills (based on the FM formula). They then roleplay/story play their way from an unprofessional footballer to a top level player.

All players start out being 21 years old, uncontracted.

The game/story has been going on since 2012 (in Danish though), and my player Miljenko Vuckovic have reached the final part of his career. Through the seasons he went from a useless youngster, to captain for his team, only then to move up the League and securing Bronze, Silver and finally Gold - Aswell as winning the Cup. Also in the proces he was awarded the best defender twice.

These stories are all brewed together to form a community or a roleplay'ish game, that interact with one another.

We have only recently began to involve other nationalities to the "game"/story. If some of you guys would be interested feel free to comment in here, and I will tell more :)

Of course everything is free of charge, there are no adverts or anything, and the "game" has been approved by SI, as it really is more of a roleplay/story game, than a real game.