mikeybee09

Reaction score
Does anybody have any players they usually buy that are not well known?

Uhm not sure if they are not well known, Daprela, Vlasic, Balic, Pjaca, Tod Kane il check my save a bit later to see who i forgot. This are mostly players that are cheap, they perform pretty well and easy to sell for more money later.

Uhm not sure if they are not well known, Daprela, Vlasic, Balic, Pjaca, Tod Kane il check my save a bit later to see who i forgot. This are mostly players that are cheap, they perform pretty well and easy to sell for more money later.

You got any SS of Daprela, Vlasic, Balic, Pjaca etc i'm not sure i've seen them before.

Geraldo,Deniz Naki,Victor Laguardia,Jordi Masip*,Fernando Pacheco*,Sodinha,Pablo Batalla...

I often sign random free players for my under 21s and under 18's like DLRC Domenico Vetere, Strikers, Sami Ben Aoun, Sergio Marques, Steffen Rasmussen, Jeremias Carlos David, Alvaro , Nathan McDonnel and James Stinson. Defenders Diego Fratto, Daan Ganzinga, Nicolai Anderson, Tarik Azille - Moore, Bram Verstichelen, Nigel Seidu, Dennis Boonen and Nicolai Madsen. Winger Esteban Lopez, Jake Fowler. Midfielder Kristian Rasmussen and Junior Bangura.

How do you get screenshots of players. When i try and print screen it shows me my open windows not the game on screen?