Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Just played a match and for the first time in Football Manager 2013 I hit double figures (in the year 2026). I hit 9 goals in a match countless times but could never get double figures until today.

View attachment 355178

Also, one of the opposition players seemed to have gotten a 0.1 rating, which is the lowest rating I have ever seen oO)

View attachment 355179

What has been the highest amount of goals you have scored in a single match? I'd like to think hitting 20+ is doable!

Reaction score
9 goals max. Highest scoring game was 14 (7-7 Chelsea -ManU)
Than 0.1 rating must be a record. I've never seen anyone drop below 3.

Last edited:
Reaction score
9 goals max. Highest scoring game was 14 (7-7 Chelsea -ManU)
Than 0.1 rating must be a record. I've never seen anyone drop below 3.
Yeah so many times I have hit 9 goals around the 50 minute or so and my team would just not score any more goals after that!

I am also curious as to why the 0.1 rating is shown in white oO) The lowest rating I have personally seen before this match was around 3.2ish

Reaction score
Won 10-0 before but my highest scoring game has been Cardiff 8-7 Newcastle... I went mental at my team's defenders but heaped praise on the strikers! (I was Cardiff)

Reaction score
Won 10-0 before but my highest scoring game has been Cardiff 8-7 Newcastle... I went mental at my team's defenders but heaped praise on the strikers! (I was Cardiff)
Ouch! I would have went mental if my defense collapsed like that too! I hate being up by a few goals and almost throwing it away!

Reaction score
I always find myself doing well but scraping through 1-0, 2-1's. I rarely have big wins, I have struggled to settle into a save and I am more often than not at a mediocre, poorer side.

Just thought I'd add to the conversation and show off my incredible goal-scoring record on FM.

Reaction score
I always find myself doing well but scraping through 1-0, 2-1's. I rarely have big wins, I have struggled to settle into a save and I am more often than not at a mediocre, poorer side.

Just thought I'd add to the conversation and show off my incredible goal-scoring record on FM.
I was like that for years with Leyton Orient, basically falling over the finishing line.
Thankfully I slowly built up youth (most of whom I bought at 15) and now have probably one of the best teams in my save.
The only way I lose matches these days is through horrible injuries, currently only have one serious injury and one not so bad injury to my squad!

Reaction score
Speaking of ratings, i just had my first 10 since i started playing the game in 2004 :D

Almost beat the high scoring record in the UCL too.

Reaction score
Won against Salzburg using Chelsea in the Coupe des Champions. 14-3. Don't know why I always beat Salzburg with a huge scoreline. Beat them 8-0 away from home as well.