Reaction score
join in people dont be shy lol ill start with the biggest sale from each window im my main save
in the first season i made a loss on schneiderlin as part of my midfield clear out

ltNTK6.jpg

mkhi to real after one season was a nice deal 40m straight cash

oOTLEH.jpg

another from 2nd season rojo for 28m what a sale :D
gnybrF.jpg

in the third season after giving adnan a season as rotation in the first team i made a major sale to monaco for 45.5m rising to 79.8m pounds
LY1KGB.jpg

and to finish it off lingard to schalke for straight 33m cash

56QVju.jpg

he was not playing that much ony play 2 up top and dont play with wingers and i had dybala griezmann martial and rashford so took the money and ran

71 million was my highest. Happened in 2028 for a regen player. I try to tend to keep all my good players. I play in a very small league (abet trying to get the league to tops in the world) and he wanted to leave since my league was so small at the time. the 71 million helped a lot for our finances to keep the team afloat.

signed a regen named laurent bonnart from mancity in my mk dons save,cost £99million

Sold Coutinho 2nd season for 70m upfront and 35m over four years. Keeps the coffers nice and full anyway.

Paulo Dybala to Man City, 114M. Very insane indeed.

57m was my highest. 3rd season with Bournemouth and had Diego Llorente from Real Madrid playing quite well for a season and Liverpool kept offering £30m and I just kept going back with £10m higher than offered to see if it worked. Sold for £57m and bought Michael Keane for £19m and bought Lacazette that summer for £48m

View attachment 90596
I manage Inter Milan and after finishing 1st season with double title: Serie A and Coppa Italia. Icardi has sold to MU by 126m pound. That's amazing and I cannot reject.

Mine was Aguero to PSG for 85m. Pretty good deal considered he is 29 and extremely injury prone. Replaced him with Dybala for around 100m.

Had 131 for rashford from psg. Not all upfront tho. Was holding out for 150 lol

Sold Martial at the end of the first season to PSG for 97M, 77 Upfront and 20 over 12 months with a 20% clause, don't remember if it was percentage of profit or percentage of next sale