Your hopes, expectations and predictions for season 2012-13

sanketutd

Reaction score
So the same question this year too...,I. hope the people who had a bad time last season have a better luck this time........ 1. What are you hoping from Your favourite team?2. New player you are looking forward to most or any other team's player? or a potential signing.3. Expectations from season and by other teams?

Last edited:
Champions League group stages.

I would like to see some big signings for the Premier League sides, makes match of the day much more exciting on the weekend with the best players in the world :)

Unsure right now. Definitely at least top half and then, depending on further signings, push onto play offs or auto places (severely depending on signings).

To win the league and be back where we should. Plus a better showing in the Champions League.
Also wouldn't mind Man City crumbling and ending up relegated. I can dream can't I?:mad:

I believe for Cardiff playoffs should be minimum expectation

Signing Bellamy would be good, plus some width and a new strikeforce is necessary as Kenny Miller is absolute cack

However, I feel this whole sorry rebranding saga will put a **** of a lot of pressure on us again, something Cardiff don't handle very well

Hoping Arsenal win a trophy. Other than that nothing really just to keep RvP too.

Top 3 spot with a major trophy i.e FA Cup or Champions League. Throw in the Community shield, Super Cup and the world club cup championship too haha. Main thing is to see some youth play some games.

New player if course is Eden Hazard, will bring exactly what this club needs.

Top 5. Show improvement, players with genuine effort, nice football and steady improvement.

Top keep DM as gaffer and a push for Europe. We have the players who can do it. As we showed last season-we can beat ANYONE-so prepare to have your season ruined. And for Jelavic to pick up where he left off-minus the play acting mind.

Playoffs.

Our form from Christmas last year would put us into mid-table. We just need to improve our strike-force, and add in some more creative midfielders/wingers, and I think we should be pushing for the playoffs. With no disrespect to any of the other teams in League 2, we are a big club for this level and the ambition over the next 5-6 years should be about getting back to the Championship. However, Bradford are a big club and have struggled at this level...

Also, I hope we can keep hold of our young talents- Luke Young, Matt Lecointe, Jared Sims, Curtis Nelson etc and hopefully keep Carl Fletcher as manager.

Depends on our signings. With the current squad I would be very happy with a Top 4 finish and a FA Cup.

If we manage to get Modric and a new RB then Top 2 and either a FA Cup or CL

For Manchester United, I expect to see some more signings, ideally a versatile destroyer type defensive mid someone like Lars Bender and a Left Back as I think Evra is not the same anymore and there won't be much cover if Fabio goes out on loan. Luka Modric to take over Paul Scholes place would be nice as well. One can dream.

I want to see players like Smalling playing more than Rio and see more of our young players such as Cleverley/Anderson/Nick Powell/Rafael/Phil Jones have progressive seasons.

Expectation wise I expect a much better showing in Europe, was pathetic last year. In the league I would like to see us push City and Chelsea all the way, but I think it will be a very competitive season.

Retain the premier league tiitle simples and the win champions league winners man united

I'm a Boro lad. :D

I'm hoping we can get to the playoffs, and with our new signings its possible-especially with Reading, West Ham and Southapmton gone.

So the same question this year too...,I. hope the people who had a bad time last season have a better luck this time........ 1. What are you hoping from Your favourite team?2. New player you are looking forward to most or any other team's player? or a potential signing.3. Expectations from season and by other teams?

1 - Benfica winning the championship, cup and league cup, or just the championship, dont care.
2 - Ola John is the only sign right now, but i would love to sell Cardoso and buy the Twente striker, dunno the name right now. Also, i would love to keep in the squad Wistel, Javi Garcia and Matic
3 - Hope to see Braga kick Sporting of Lisbon from 3rd club in Portugal, see Real Madrid kick Barça boring stryle of playing and to see Man Utd with a decent midfield.