Your Idol Or Hero ??

paolo maldini,brilliant defender,total professional and one of the alltime greats! had to retire at somepoint but still a shame he's not around anymore?
outside football vince vaughn sooooo ******* funny!:D

The one and only SuperKev - Kevin Phillips he is a complete hero, also Nial Quinn for saving my club and being a complete gentleman :) outside of football Bruce Willis for acting like a hero and looking like one when he shaved his head :p

Jack |Collison is min :) quality la quality attidude qulity player UNITED!

Gordon Brown is my idol. If I ever become Prime Minister one day folks just write a letter to Number 10. Remember the name JOSEPH STEVENS.

Idol is John Lennon.

Hero is every soldier and servicemen who has ever given his/her life for this country (Britain) and for our freedom.

Last edited:
Idol is John Lennon.

Hero is every soldier and servicemen who has ever given his/her life for this country (Britain) and our freedom.

What would you say if I said my name is Holden Caulfield? I don't mean any offense by the way to you or you know who.

Idol is Dave Jones

Hero, no doubt the servicemen. I would've probably tried to make a joke out of this if JP hadn't reminded me of them XD

It was an obscure comment and not a very funny one. I just think John Lennon was a hypocrite.

It was an obscure comment and not a very funny one. I just think John Lennon was a hypocrite.
You sound like a young Mark Chapman. Have you been reading Catcher in the Rye by any chance?