Your IMDB Ratings

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
What films have you rated & what have you rated them?

Heres mine :

Right here is mine, was pretty difficult to squeeze it all on one page :D

As if you only gave Kill Bill Vol.2 a 4 rating! I am dissapointed in you.

Gregor why did you give Orange County a higher rating than School Of Rock!

/me dissaproves

Orange County is a quaility film.

Are you the guy off grouphug that fancies summer from school of rock? cos SOR is only a decent watch.

Nah I prefer the girl on bass guitar ;)

Nice to see American History X up near the top. Legend of a film. It just shows you that if your not a ****, a black person will shoot you after you pee

we've already had this discussion Douy, its cos he was a **** he got killed

em, excuse my dumbness but what the **** is imdb? how does that whole thing work?? and em, what is it?

a massive reference on movies and TV, has basically every movie ever. You can find out all about who was in it etc and you can rate movies.

too much hassle. how come football factory was so low down? "******' mugs"

low down on what?

If your talking about my link its cos I gave it a bad rating, fought it was **** (apart from the 2 songs on it, Swastic Eyes and Miss Lucifer :D)

****? its the funniest film i've seen in ages. the guy who plays billy bright is awesome!! yeah the soundtrack is amazing.. what a waster and ever fallen in love by the buzzcocks too. "jog on"

san, shaun of the dead is awful, it was the worst five pounds ive ever spent in my life. and whers battle royale :O. o and matrix 2 3 are rubbish !!

:O Shuan of the dead pwns

One of my fav films

Murali said:
san, shaun of the dead is awful, it was the worst five pounds ive ever spent in my life. and whers battle royale :O. o and matrix 2 3 are rubbish !!

Battle Royale is joint 3rd you dingus. It's called "Batoru rowaiaru (2000)".

Sean said:
Battle Royale is joint 3rd you dingus. It's called "Batoru rowaiaru (2000)".

Murali is def a N.E.D