Your Logo has your background here & now kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u r still there do u think u could do man city htanks mate

boy, that's amazing my football manager game is looking greater everyday (not my results though lol) by any chance, almighty sparks could you have the spanish national team logo?

nope still cant get it on the screen, i give up lol

you are renameing the photo to default yes .... it should all work no matter what skin your useing

guy's this is the folder it goes in:

C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\SKIN NAME\graphics\backgrounds

rename the picture to default cause when the skin is loaded it's looking for a back ground picture called default... oh and in the display & sound section of preferences make sure "use skin cache" is unticked and "always reload skin on comfirmation" :p

guy's this is the folder it goes in:

C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\SKIN NAME\graphics\backgrounds

rename the picture to default cause when the skin is loaded it's looking for a back ground picture called default... oh and in the display & sound section of preferences make sure "use skin cache" is unticked and "always reload skin on comfirmation" :p

ill just add to that by saying if your useing a default skin then for:
fm2008 skin put in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009/graphics/backgrounds

for fm2009 skin you need to make a folder and call it fm2009 and put the folder into the skins folder then make 2 more folders to go into the fm2009 folder you just made putting in graphics&ackgrounds folders into in

sparks199 sorry chelmsford city are in blue square south logo is a bridge with water benth and says" many minds one hart" white and claret colours thanks pal!

is it poss to have a man utd and peterborough club badge together?

thanks sparks ur pure class m8 1 last one when u get time would u be able to do
arsenal england chelmsford on one? i promise to leave u alone after lol thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.