your longest unbeaten and winless run

bijak

Reaction score
well, the title speaks for itself

my unbeaten run record was about 13 with Milan, and winless run record is 13 (and still counting) with FK Kom Podgorica (Montenegrin 1st League, 2nd season)

what about you guys?
share your records

I normally go on runs of not getting beat only to lose to someone like wolves who are bottom of the league.

So far on FM 11
I went 21 games unbeaten with Liverpool and 4 games winless with Crewe

I normally go on runs of not getting beat only to lose to someone like wolves who are bottom of the league.

So far on FM 11
I went 21 games unbeaten with Liverpool and 4 games winless with Crewe

Same here!! Was top of the table in PL with Pool,defeated all man utd,chelsea,arsenal but then lost 0-3 to Newcastle!!

Don't know but there is magic in NUFC!! They get less chance to score but score in every chance!!! :(

Mate there is another thread made not that long ago about unbeaten run :S why make another one ? especially when there is already a post your success thread about.

In my current saves....
Palermo - 6 unbeaten , still going - 2 without winning.
Hull - 14 unbeaten - 6 without winning

34 with my Fiorentina side. Unbeaton that is.

I don't play LLM a lot so 5 winless with my Borussia Dortmund side.

I'm up at my 27th match unbeaten with EC Bahía which is my longest run on FM11. My longest run without winning? 4 with Celtic in the first season.

Longest winning streak 24 games (with created Newbiggin team in Northern Premier), longest winless streak 31 games with same team in Npower Championship. Was painful to watch sometimes

went a season unbeaten with man u one lost comeing to wolves in the fa cup sims final it was 2-1 in injurey time i scored to make 2-2 and there scored i got a 106 pionts in that season as well

48 unbeaten with liverpool. 8 winless with leeds 2nd season at EPL