malhar

Reaction score
Currently on a 78-match unbeaten run in all competitions with my Porto side towards the end of my third season.. just had me wondering what is the longest unbeaten run people have had with their teams (not just league, this includes all competitions) ? Will post a screenshot later..it's on my desktop annoyingly.

over9000!

but seriously..was a 54 game unbeaten run with my Spurs team that came to and end when I holidayed a game when I went to the bathroom

^ ahhahahha you gotta pause the game when you pee mate. never holiday unless your assman is Mourinho.

haha assman.. classic
but my longest unbeaten run is 52 games with Valencia

Think mine was thirty something with PSV. From the back end of one season right through to the following year. Didn't pay too much attention as I knew Ajax had a like a unbeaten run double that.

Never holidayed because I needed a **** thou.....legendary. Certainly wouldn't trust my assman???

never holiday unless your assman is Mourinho.
smile.gif

I've not lost a home league game in five and half years on one of my saves :p

I wonder if people get to 100-150 in all competitions..because that would essentially mean winning the Champions League three times in a row without losing a single match, and going through at least 3 unbeaten seasons in a row..

There was a guy on some forum who went 99 games unbeaten, how sick would that make you feel :(?

currently on a 53 game unbeaten streak with England, dating back nearly 4 years, last lost 2-0 vs Spain in a friendly in 2013

i had 45 with Liverpool, can't remember if on FM 12 or 11 xD

i went on an unbeaten run for 4 season on fm 2006(i was real madrid tho so probs dont count) tho...bout 22 on fm 12

all teams count..because you can lose to any team on any given day..especially if it includes all competitions which means CL football too.

'76' Went undefeated for the 1st two seasons fm 10, crushingly I didn't actually win the league 1st season, drew 11 games and finished 3rd, I was pretty amazed that I went undefeated again the 2nd season, but this time stormed to the title..... lost 4-1 to villa first game of the 3rd season, loved the way the game had no mention of my streak or the fact it had come to an end.

My favourite winning streak was not losing a home game in any comp for 6 and half seasons from the start of FM 11, Walcott 1-0 I was gutted! Only lost two at home in 8 seasons, both on 2 player games against chelsea which made it all that sweeter!

Steve

went undefeated for 2 1/2 seasons with spurs on fm11 and this year about 40 games with gateshead