Your longest win streak?

Classick

Reaction score
Hey, I thought i would make a thread for people to post there longest win streak on Football manager handheld :)
Mine at the moment is around 65-70 With Sheffield Wednesday in the 2019/2020 Season
Edit 90 Win streak at the moment

Last edited:
49. Then lost a Derby to Man City. Was Gutted :(

I just managed an entire season without conceding a goal at home in the Premier League. (2017/2018) as Man Utd. I didn't notice til I was looking through stats before starting a new season, Didn't believe my eyes!

About 20 with Inter.. Was almost unbeaten in Serie A in my first season and Juventus beat me 5 - 4.. Funny thing was though, I was winning 4 - 1 at 75 minutes :(

Mine was two season's with Real Madrid, and then I thought my 3rd options can win a game by themselves, they lost 1-0 to Bilbao.

Was about 47 games I think, I know I wasnt far off Arsenals record, gutted :(

winning or unbeaten?

I am currently unbeaten in 39 with my Villareal save (February 3rd season) winning the best was about 8 or 9 on the trot, drew against Barca at Nou Camp 1:1

42 with Luton Town in the championship, lost on penalties to Man U

Around 30, or something with Chelsea... lost to FC Barcelona in the Champions Cup/League in the 2nd leg 2-1... still won on aggregate though :D

nyah... got 57 games unbeaten ( not winning, unbeaten ) with Arsenal, including cups, until i lost 4-4 on penalties to barca in the champions cup... David de Gea, 20 goals conceded in 61 games... ( it doesnt count the penalties, or if its supposed to theres something wrong with my game ) he's awesome, won the best young player of the premier league of the year or something like that twice in a row lol. lukaku and van persie are great together, lukaku scores most of the goals though... van persie gets tons of assists.