did sign Rooney for Madrid on last years game for 80mil that was the highest i can remember signing. I do hate nowadays wasting stupid amounts though.

a regen for 20+15 mil if he scores 20 goals, which i doubt he will considering his an MC and scored only 3 4 goals in the last 2 seasons

Danny from Zenit to Arsenal for 12 mil euros. Hate spending lots of cash on players. I'd only pay 15 mil+ for a player if he's Goetze or Hazard.

Cissokho to Arsenal for £12m and Cavani for £11.25m + Chamakh.

I was Real Madrid and signed Carlos Tevez, second season, for £48m.
Closely behind , I was At. At. Madrid, Third season, and signed Leandro Damiao for £38.5m

Daniel Fernandes, right and center defender, for 22M... sold by 6M... dont like training hard

neymar 102m
gotze 89m
holtby 77m in an old save just lost the plot and started spendin spree after 3seas shame was good game really:(

I signed a german regen called Wolfgang Bertels for Barcelona for 30m.Next season I sold him to Baryen for 7.5m

A player called Camillo Moreno who was playing for San Martin J in Argentine Primera Division in season 16/17 for 5.25 million for my Racing Club team seems pretty promising player

Mapou Yanga Mbiwa : 10m for Wolves (3rd Season)

Before that, was Henrik Mkhitaryan for 9.25m

I paid 35m to bring Hulk to Inter
Totally worth it btw - the guy ended the first season with 27 goals, 30+ assists, won the word player of the year and the ballon d'or

Fabregas from Barca to Arsenal £190m and Messi from Barca to Arsenal £60m.