sounds like he was worth it...

I am kidding. Just wanted to see what people said. I think like 22 million in this years gmae. I do have a save with a transfer budget of 862 million so I could just load it up and spend it all on someone. Then it would be I don't really remember.

Aaron Ramsey £100 mil for Man Utd. Really needed a cm and considering mega rich owners took the club over that wasnt much to them anyway :) :p

Eden Hazard to Arsenal for £46m in my 2nd season

Gotze to Man Utd -£80m (including 60m to be paid over 48 months)

Straight up cash would be Bale to Man Utd for £26m

a regen called Clayton - 71m from Bayern for my PSG side.

A Regen from Juventude for £18.25m in 2018/19 for QPR, the most ive spent in a season is around 37 mil, on season 2019/20 now

Neymar 47.5M euro to my Inter, I asked the board to make the bid since I don't have the fund.

Mario Gotze- £42 million to Arsenal in 2014 (straight cash)

Would never spend more than £50 million on a player (unless their name is Messi)

Mario Gotze £40 million to arsenal in an old save.

In my current save £11.5 million on Robert Lewandowski and Willian for arsenal

I dont win but he is the best player to sign in real life and on FM Eden Hazard for his release clause season one of £35M

Take him for the versatility over any of the above.

err real player -40 million for papadopolous, 33 mil for a 6'11 regen central defender :D. i mainly signup wonder-kids tho and develop them myself

Third summer on my United save. Been flirting with M'Vila for awhile, so I'm on his favoured personnel list. I had about £38M to spend, seen as Romulo isn't quite ready to be my first choice DM and Lars Bender is an inconsistent emo; I decided to go for M'Vila. The most I bid was £30M, shortly after, he ends up requesting a transfer and Rennes set their asking price to £24M. Despite this, they refused to accept any bid but would 'settle' for £38.8M oO)

Eventually I gave up for about a month, I decided to make one last £30M bid in August, they refused and I ended up asking the board to sort it; thinking they'd have more luck.

They signed him for £39.5M :mad: