Well my most expensive signing would have to be when i was managing Barcelona second season and I signed Fabregas for 135 million euros...

On FM12 it's Eden Hazard for Bayern - £32m

Surprising really, I used to throw £60m at all the best players on old FM games just because I could.:D

Neymar for £68 million i think it was! He flopped really bad aand sold him for £35m not long after.

on a seperate note: Most players ive brought in one window is 55 lol.

Neymar for £68 million i think it was! He flopped really bad aand sold him for £35m not long after.

on a seperate note: Most players ive brought in one window is 55 lol.

Most people say he flops. But others say your tactics are wrong. Who's right... No one knows.

Mines got to be 35 million for Hulk. Hardly ever buy players for stupid money thou!!!

You stay classy......

On FM 11 I payed 104m for Cesc to take him to the Nou Camp... This year I think it was Hazard for 35m release clause...

Second season with Arsenal, most expensive signing so far is Muniain for 20 million. Been working out great so far - 12 goals and 14 assists in his first season.

Cristiano Ronaldo to Chelsea for 130 mil.
After that it was Wesley Sneijder to madrid for 60.

Arjen Robben to Real Sociedad for 190m in my fantasy save game attempt to make Real Sociedad a team big like Real Madrid and Barcelona, outside of that it's Lucas Moura to PSG for 44m

Javi Martinez to Atletico Madrid, 40M euros to trigger his buyout clause.

FM 2012 playing with arsenal ~ 1st season Cavani for 31m euros ~ 2nd season Aguero for 45m euros ~ 3rd season for 21m