Your most hated teacher and why.

All. Why? Because i spent more time listening to them than looking at the hot ***** all over my college.

ICT teacher called Mrs Austin, thank God I don't have her any more purely out of the luck of the timetable clash! She didn't know how to control the class, disciplined the wrong people and way too harshly, and didn't actually teach us anything, or tell us how to make our work better.

We were given feedback forms once, and a friend wrote the truth about her, and she saw it and went mad. She can't face the truth :S

Same she is a scouse ***** who thinks she is sexy and wears loose shirts so you can see her bra but worst ever teacher has to be Mr Stankombe he poured water over me from my own bottle and pushed me off my chair by "accident" and sent me out for saying to my mates dont talk or he'll put you in the chokey and dont speak cause he will put you through the wood chip oh and his catchphrase is "please dont talk" can I go on...

I teach and would like to think that all my learners love me:)

I know this is your most hated teacher but my favourite is an American ICT teacher.
All she talks about is playing Halo and COD on Xbox Live , how much she hates Justin Bieber and how she didn't sleep for 3 days whilst she was gaming with her Step-Son XD

'Gaming with her step-son' Eh :p sure thats not a codename. Joke

I hated my music teacher. She was quite sexy but she hated me XD Sent me out the class for not having anywork to do because I pulled out of her class but got made to go sit in her classroom. Got to a stage I just went home when I had her class as it was always last period :p

I guess you need to live in denial to cope with the job. ;)

hahaha....at times you do want to strangle those little *******....But saying that I love my job and get great satifaction out of it.

Ms. Poominjahala, she spoke pseudo Indian-English, always talked about Counterstrike, and was circa 2 feet tall.

my teacher miss jones allways give me detention beacause i was looking at her **** all the time i only hate her beacuse she never let play with them

My old music teacher about 7 years ago was Mr. Beckley...if you have watched The Full Monty he is the black guy with the brass band who says "and one two three four". That is his only appearance in the whole movie ha...very tough guy...Always told us if we didnt listen we would get a D...for Dunce!

My PSHE teacher, so sexist it was unreal. One time we were in groups and we had to do something with sweets. We ran out so some girl in our group took some more, she goes ballistic over some sweets. Then sends all the boys from the table outside, screams at us, keeps us behind after lesson and then gives us detention, when we didn't even do anything! >.<

I have a maths teacher called Mr Salem, and he is really intelligent, but hilarious, in a laughing at him kind of way.

He is really dramatic, and if he is writing something on the board, he will turn around and say 'Somebooooodiez Tawking' also if you come late, he times the minutes by 5.

Also he says the bell is wrong, and keeps his own time, so if you come before the bell he still says your late. :S XD

One of my co-workers makes his learners do push-ups if their late for his classes...no joke!