Reaction score
Hi I am in to my 2nd season as manager of railway united in sussex sunday football league division 3 my 1st season was easy top of sussex sunday football league division 4 by 5 point and won the sussex sunday football cup so who is doing as lower league manager save and how is it going

i had a save with my own footballl club: Huijsmans FC. Replaced a team and played with all the players they already had. Chanced nothing about the club itself too. In 6 years i promoted from non league football to the Championship. Then my Football Manager crashed and i lost everything bacuase i had to reinstall the game :(

i had a save with my own footballl club: Huijsmans FC. Replaced a team and played with all the players they already had. Chanced nothing about the club itself too. In 6 years i promoted from non league football to the Championship. Then my Football Manager crashed and i lost everything bacuase i had to reinstall the game :(

Nice and OMG 6 years in to a save and you lost it all bet you was ****** off

Nice and OMG 6 years in to a save and you lost it all bet you was ****** off

Let me tell you something, when of crashed i was in the year 2026. I promoted within 6 years to the championship but i couldn't promote in the next 5 years lol