Height (CM): 177
Weight (KG): 77
Positions: MC (20), AMC (15)
Strong sides(3): Creativity, Passing, Flair

Preferred moves(3): Tries Killer Balls, plays one twos, dictates tempo
Starting Club: Raith Rovers

Hope I'm not too late!

Rather happy how I turned out.
Nice physicals, Technicals are all ideally placed. Determination is a little low but still they'll improve with time :D

First name: Daniel
Last name: Corr
Nation: England
Strong foot: Right
Skin tone:3/4
Hair colour: Ginger
Ethnicity: British
Date of Birth (Month and date): 10th May
Height (CM): 188
Weight (KG):
Positions: ST- Natural RB- Accomplished
Strong sides(3): Finishing, Pace, Free kicks
Preferred moves(3): Dictates tempo, Tries killer balls often, Shoots with power
Starting Club: Liverpool

Adaptability:15
Ambition:17
Controversy:12
Loyalty:18
Pressure: 12
Professionalism:20
Sportsmanship:20
Temperament:4

If any:
Favored Clubs: Liverpool, York City
Favored Personnel: Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Matty Blair

I couldn't get you to appear in the game as Dinamo Zagreb. I don't know if my game was glitching, but even after activiating the lowest Croatian League it didn't want to show up.

Alec Hall
View attachment 367474View attachment 367478 Had a pretty good season and a half in MLS, won Rookie of the Year(not all that impressive, wasn't much competition). This current season is off to a good start with a good rating, but only 1 goal in 9 games. Helped US win U20 North American Gold Cup. Player Value: 850k

Daniele Del Conte:
View attachment 367475Played mostly for the reserved squad with a slightly below average rating. Decent pass rate with 1 assist. Also got a few games in for the first teams though the appearances were well below average. Value: 1.4 MM

Alberto Cuervo:
View attachment 367476Played exclusively for the reserve squad while putting up a decent average rating. 7 goals/3 assists in 22 appearances. Value: 1.1 MM

Phil Powe:
View attachment 367477Tons of appearances for the Everton U18 side, but no first team appearances. 10 gls/1 ast in 29 games. Value: 850k

Nate Kronos:
View attachment 367479Ok season, but not really that good for the San Paulo U20 squad. Decent avg rating, but pass rate was way lower then expected for an AM. Value: 775k

Liam Williams:
View attachment 367480Couple of appearances for the senior team including two cup starts. Good average rating for the U18's. Value: 775k

Andreas Dahnert:
View attachment 367481 Played 27 games for the senior team which counts for something. Unfortunately, wasn't particularly good with the senior team. Value: 425k Transfer Rumor: Man Utd appear to be interested In Dahnert.

Timo Downing:
View attachment 367482Played a full season Ajax U19's. Snuck in one appearance in the league. Very good rating though scoring a 7.23 across all youth competitions. Value: 325k

Sam MaClean:
View attachment 367483Has to be a little tired after 53 appearances across all competitions. Played well overall, only downside is that Rangers are in the third division. Value: 300k Transfer Rumor: Liverpool is interested in acquiring MaClean's services.

Marcijan Pavlovic:
View attachment 367484 Decent season for Zagreb (sorry about that), a decent rating and appears to have the first team keeper role as his own. Value: 300k

Tommy Mackin
View attachment 367485 Decent season when playing for Kilmarnock. Looks to be on the verge of breaking into a first team player in the Scottish First Division. Value: 275k

Kierren Hastie:
View attachment 367486Established himself as a budding star in the Scottish Second Division after recording 33 starts in his first season. Value: 65k Transfer Rumor: Q.P.R, Blackpool, Sheff Wed all hold major interest in this player as he has not signed a professional contract yet. Minor interest from Motherwall and Bristol City. I'd expect a move.

Kieran Laing
View attachment 367487 Good average rating in 20 appearances in Scottish First Division. With this performance and low valuation, I expect a upper team will pounce on him soon. Value: 1k Hasn't signed Youth Contract and contract set to expire. Transfer Rumor: QPR and St. Mirren are thought to have major interest.

Last edited:
My god look at that beautiful beast called Andreas Dahnert... I'm sure he'll be an all star yet!

First name: Ben
Last name: Kirkland
Strong foot: Right
Skin tone: 2
Hair colour: Blonde
Ethnicity: British
Date of Birth (Month and date): 9th of September.
Height (CM): 170
Weight (KG): 70KG
Positions: Total Up to 35 Points (20 being natural, 15 being accomplished) ST - 20, AM(C) - 15
Strong sides(3): Flair, Pace, Finishing.
Preferred moves(3): Likes to run with the ball, Places shots and likes to dictate the tempo.
Starting Club: [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Leeds United.[/FONT]

Choose your Mental Traits: Assign one number to each (5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 20) Controversy will be reversed since it is a negative attribute (1=20)

Adaptability: 20
Ambition: 17
Controversy: 16
Loyalty: 10
Pressure:
Professionalism: 17
Sportsmanship: 20
Temperament: 16

If any:
Favored Clubs: Chelsea FC, Leeds United, Borrusia Dortmund and Real Madrid.
Favored Personnel: Jose Mourinho, Andre Schurrle, Frank Lampard, Marko Reus.

I couldn't get you to appear in the game as Dinamo Zagreb. I don't know if my game was glitching, but even after activiating the lowest Croatian League it didn't want to show up.

thats strange cause Dinamo Zagreb is by far the strongest club in Croatia but ok thanks for trying :)

Happy with that to be honest, good average rating! Shame that my value is so low because my guy isn't signing a contract.

No points system, will probably give a power rankings after age 20 season when there is more to judge upon.

Summer Transfer Updates:
Andreas Dahnert to Man Utd for 1.2 MM
Sam MaClean to Ipswich for 500k
Kierran Hastie to QPR for 16k compensation, could be worth 45k
Kieran Laing to Liverpool for 1.6 MM

Major Injury Updates (Exceeding 1 month):
Powe out 4 months with a broken foot (July 2013)
Kronos out 7 weeks with lower back stress fracture. (July 2013)
Kierran Hastie out 4 weeks with strained ankle ligaments (August 2013)
Liam Williams out 2 months with hip injury (October 2013)
Kronos out 4 weeks with sprained ankle (November 2013)
Powe out 2 months with hip injury (December 2013)
Laing out 7 weeks with double hernia (January 2014)
Cuervo out 3 months with broken ankle (February 2014)
Powe out 7 weeks with broken collarbone (April 2014)
Mackin out 7 weeks with broken collarbone (April 2014)

Last edited:
Man Utd... Really...?

Aah well, at least it's a club with decent youth facilities. I might actually become a world beater, if I don't rot in their reserves until I'm 25.

16 1st team appearances for me, so quite happy with that. hopefully get a big move the season after next

First name: Rob
Last name: Barnard
Strong foot: Left 20 - Right 10
Skin tone: 6
Hair colour: Brown
Ethnicity: Northern European
Date of Birth (Month and date): 05/02
Height (CM): 183
Weight (KG): 81
Positions: Left Back 20, Left Mid 15
Strong sides(3): Passing, Crossing and Work Rate
Preferred moves(3): Runs with ball often, Shoots with power and
Get's Into Opposition Area
Starting Club: Grimsby

Adaptability: 11
Ambition: 20
Controversy: 9
Loyalty: 15
Pressure: 14
Professionalism: 12
Sportsmanship: 11
Temperament: 8

Favored Clubs: Liverpool, Grimsby
Favored Personnel: Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso, Liam Hearn, Rob Scott, Paul Hurst, Craig Disley

Summer 2013 Transfer Updates and 2013/2014 injuries in my previous post. Will give descriptions later.

Dahnert: 3.2 MM
View attachment 367694

Laing: 3 MM
View attachment 367695

Kronos: 2MM
View attachment 367696

Del Conte: 1.7 MM
View attachment 367697

Downing: 1.7 MM
View attachment 367698

Cuervo: 1.6 MM
View attachment 367699

MaClean: 1.5 MM
View attachment 367700

Pavlovic: 1.3 MM Transfer Arranged to Basel
View attachment 367701

Alec Hall: 1.1 MM
View attachment 367702

Liam Williams: 975k
View attachment 367703

Powe: 975k
View attachment 367704

Mackin: 675k
View attachment 367705

Hastie: 400k
View attachment 367706

Last edited:
I'm doing ok, 10 u21 caps so far, so next step is a full cap

basel is nice club to be in , now only need someone to buy Yann Sommer so i can be first goalkeeper

What information do you guys want in these posts anyway? I know these screenshots are helpful, but if you want others I can provide them.