Your Player Our Game!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe2k10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
cough"and joe because i sort of made the layout" COUGH

I was thinking the title should be Tobes, Joe and Damo's FM-BASE Academy?? so you were in before you developed your cough lol

anybody want a specific rule in?? im writing up now sooooo ideas

i say, you must start in Blue square premier at the very best, you must be from either england wales scotland or northern ireland or rep of ireland, or a second class footballing nation, eg. Latvia, Faroe Islands, San Marino, would mean for a better international career, also only 1 favoured personnel allowed and only one favoured club

i say, you must start in Blue square premier at the very best, you must be from either england wales scotland or northern ireland or rep of ireland, or a second class footballing nation, eg. Latvia, Faroe Islands, San Marino, would mean for a better international career, also only 1 favoured personnel allowed and only one favoured club

Good idea on fav staff and club... dont think it matters on nationality though its upto them who which country theyre from but they need to consider work permits

Yeah thats Awesome... Are you going to make another thread and how should the layout be

Name:
Club:
Favoured Staff Member:
Favoured Club:

yeah like try and stay in eu unless you want to end up in an african non league club lol

Yeah thats Awesome... Are you going to make another thread and how should the layout be

Name:
Club:
Favoured Staff Member:
Favoured Club:
its going something like that im making it now mate just wanted a few rules before i got started :)

also try and make sure that there is a variety of clubs, for example one player per club i say

Yea good idea, what clubs you starting at and you using your own names

this sounds very very good :)

my details:

Name: Alex Hurt
Nationality: Welsh
Starting club: any
Position : AmRC
Favoured Person: Jose Mourinho
Favoured club: Bayern Munich

Last edited:
this sounds very very good :)

my details:

Name: Alex Hurt
Nationality: Welsh
Starting club: Elche
Position : AmRC

check out the tobes, joe and damo.... thread mate thats where we are running it from there are some rules regarding team selection you need to be in BS or lower in england but you can be involved just change the team

Ill do the database if u guys want. Ill start it later today since more people probably will want to join

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

It would also help if u give me height weight, left or right foot. and birthdate
Most important are
Left or Right Foot
Birthdate

tbh, i think it would be nice to add some players with asian nationalities. its okay if you dont want to add mine, but here it is:

Name: Junior Chen
Nationality: English
2nd nationality: Chinese
Starting club: any or none
Position: DRL
Favoured Staff Member: Harry Redknapp
Favoured Player: Zheng Zhi
Height: 172cm
Weight: 61kg
Birthdate: 14 June 1993
Preferred Foot: Right
CA: 75