sgaramis

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've been following the most posted threads and I've come to the follow tactic:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v...v2.1_7FAA9A0F-3784-44C2-BDA4-7B927CF79642.fmf

It's a winged 41221 as you can see from the following print and also using the corresponding OI's that I got from Christian post If I'm not mistaken:

View attachment 316150View attachment 316149

As for training I've read from one post of Cragswfc and been using this:

View attachment 316147

At individual department I choose training focus as the positions used on the tactic itself a side from the Strikers where here I choose Poacher as training role (thanks to ZeroSea tip).

Sometimes I tweak the tactic to adapt the D-Line, depending how the opposition plays and here is an advice/tip how I find it: immediately after the game starts change the Highlight to Full Match and as soon as you see how the goalkeeper distribute the ball switch the D-line:
  • Goalkeeper distributing long balls = Use the default tactic posted above
  • Goalkeeper distributing to defenders than use tick 'Much Higher Defensive Line' and 'Use Offside Trap'
View attachment 316144View attachment 316143

After it you can switch Full Match to Key if you wish like I do. You should use this method when you are up 1-0 or at the beginning of each halftime.

Teamtalks

Can't make up my mind. I always start by saying nothing at all. But at Halftime it's where I cant decide from my tests whats best: saying nothing at all also no matter the result or following the instructions posted by Artisan at this post . Lately using the 1st one.

Set Pieces

DR takes Right Side Spot
DL takes Lett Side Spot

View attachment 316074

Results:

View attachment 316142View attachment 316141View attachment 316140

View attachment 316138View attachment 316137

I think it's possible to make it even better and I count with your help for it. I would like to say thanks to the original tactic creator which I cant find where I got it from (originally it was a 4321 without the Half Back tweak and some Team Instructions differences and SP tweaks also).

Last edited:
No offense, good work and everything. But this isn't the best tactic. Not even top 5. You can tell that by your results compared to the results of some other tactics in this forum. Don't get me wrong, it is a solid tactic but not much more than that. Other tactics are destroying all their teams, scoring 130+ goals a season, having their forwards score 30+ goals, etc.

Yeah, I think the topic title is a bit ambitious...

No offense he play Estoril and who they play man Juventus,Barcelona and what benfic,porto they are supreams in their legues try tact and judge

i want to say i will take Dianmo from Croatian legue or i will take benfica from port or Red bull salzburg or shakhter donetsk and dowload half this tactics and they work like charm

He also posted pics with Roma, there is a topic started by Chrissy Dude where he won the title with crystal palace first season, no transfers...
I'm not saying this is a bad tactic, and I will test it very soon because I like formations with one striker, I'm just saying the title is a bit too optimistic :)

Like luka said, why wont you try it first and than post your results?

How about this? Watched the all game in full match afraid that they might change the d-line ^^) I was 1-3 (1 penalty and 1 own goal bluhhh) never changed the d-line and at half time didnt say nothing to players heheh:

Man Utd (2nd @ PRM vs 1st @ L2) AFC Telford

View attachment 316104

No offense, good work and everything. But this isn't the best tactic. Not even top 5. You can tell that by your results compared to the results of some other tactics in this forum. Don't get me wrong, it is a solid tactic but not much more than that. Other tactics are destroying all their teams, scoring 130+ goals a season, having their forwards score 30+ goals, etc.

Yeah but most of those are being created and uploaded with a dream team built from wonderkids. Most people are looking for solid tactics for season 1 and 2, not season 5 or 6.

and there is no best tactic in FM 2015....and somone say i want down and say team talk push foword from 75 min and score 3 goals it all depends on moral of your team so i like to try all tactics yes topic title is a bit ambitious ok so let s all try it and work to improve to be best there is no BEST tactics for all fm series there was Diablo and ry_scramjet for cm0304 that was best of the best

Yeah but most of those are being created and uploaded with a dream team built from wonderkids. Most people are looking for solid tactics for season 1 and 2, not season 5 or 6.

Look at my results with Cyril's tweaks. Complete original Liverpool team. Got Sturridge to score 66 BPL goals, went 36-1-1 with 159 team goals in the BPL. That was the 2nd season. Season 1 of my save I used a different tactic but still managed to get 36 goals out of Sturridge. Now I am halfway through my 3rd season and I am 18-0 and Sturridge has 34 goals. Now that is a candidate for top tactic.

Look at my results with Cyril's tweaks. Complete original Liverpool team. Got Sturridge to score 66 BPL goals, went 36-1-1 with 159 team goals in the BPL. That was the 2nd season. Season 1 of my save I used a different tactic but still managed to get 36 goals out of Sturridge. Now I am halfway through my 3rd season and I am 18-0 and Sturridge has 34 goals. Now that is a candidate for top tactic.

Sounds good, which one is it?

Sounds good, which one is it?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/193911-fm15-tuga-30.html

pg 30
post #294

There is also another really good tweak in there made by Folhadal on pg 37 post# 369
I haven't used it, but he is posting some great SS. I prefer the Cyril version because it is a 4-3-3 with 3 Strikers, and I love 3 striker formation. Your middle striker (Target Man) is the main goal score. I have Sturridge there and he is a beast.

Firstly, understand that the tactic is a bit of a joke. There is no "best tactic" as what works for one person may completely flop for somebody else if they don't have the right players for it, or they play opponents who use a system that works well against it, or any number of other reasons. I've tried out several of these "OMG amazing, 12 goals a game" kind of tactics with my Sunderland test save and **** near all of them have completely flopped and been far worse than my own tactics because they almost all rely on the fact that you have top quality players. Many of them are also built with the mentality of winning 5-4 is better than winning 1-0, they're happy to play ultra attacking football at the expense of a solid defence and in my opinion that's not a great tactic, that's a battering ram.

Secondly, how about you try the tactic before ******** all over it? The guy has taken the time to build this tactic, has written up a good post about it, chosen to share it with the community, and you can't even be bothered to give it a go before you slag it off? Well doesn't that just make you seem like a right ****.

nice looking tactic, looks solid

what are the preferred types of CM's for the 2 CM positions?

box to box players, #10 players, deep lying playmakers?

thanks

That burton save looks rather interesting, going to try it later with a piece of **** team like Leicester and see how well it does.

Well, impressive results mate, but you think you could win league first season with Estoril? I'am not familliar with portuguese league , but assume that Estoril is not top team. One tactic is better suited for underdogs, while other let you score 150 goals in the league with top team.