your scouting network

yidoyido10

Reaction score
just wondered how everyone sets up their scouts?

I always used to think a coaches 'knowledge' for a particulr country was where they would be good to scout (e.g. if i had a bulgarian scout he'd be my scout for bulgaria, etc). But ive since realised that when u send a scout to a country their knowledge bar fills and gradually drops.

So how do you guys have your scouts? how many? do u have a country or territory for each of them so your collective knowledge is always high? or just send them as and where u want?

Im at bognor so only allowed 4 scouts and certain countries. I was trying to have each scout monitor 2 or 3 countries withing similar geographic areas. i.e.

Scout 1: england, scotland and wales
2: Spain, portugal, holland
3: denmark, norway, sweden
4: Ireland, N.Ireland, France

but thats not really working as after a particular scout has completed a country he cant do it again for a while so then once he's done all of those in his area he is pretty much doing nothing for a while.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a better way to keep up a constant high collective of knowledge in all available countries?

My other idea is to do what i have been with the groups of countries, but once a scout finishes his group, set him on a different group. Would that work?

Any other suggestions welcome, or is there a well known method behind having an optimum scouting set up?

thanks

I always do territories, at end of first season my knowledge is sitting at 58%.

where abouts does it give u a % figure? ive only seen the knowledge bars