Your tactics discovery might be ended here

Status
Not open for further replies.

squirty_sin

Reaction score
Maybe you can stop looking for new tactics suit for ur team after u download this file. I forgot where I found it...and if anybody knows the creator please tell me....i would like to know him/her coz I think He/She is FM2009 Maestro. Just put the right players using this tactics, combine a little bit with other tactic here if u get a pressure and u will win anything. No Cheat!

U can download it free..here http://www.4shared.com/file/128409558/21aa4e49/TTF_Wizard.html

Wow, sounds fantastic.

Too good to be true, even. I think I'll skip it.

Yeh i have done so if i do my tactic like it says ill win every game

someone with 9 posts uploads a super tactic and doesnt know who made it either, not suspicious at all
unless theres proof its working i woud advise people not to download, prob a keylogger

Right...
if i make my tactic useing this ill win all my game yeh

so explain why i just tryed it with my liverpool team and lost 5-0

Yeh i have done so if i do my tactic like it says ill win every game

You're not going to win every game but at least you'll be a league champion with proper signing and training....I've read the article somewhere and it says that the tactics are came from the real manager style like mourinho, ferguson, wenger, benitez etc

You're not going to win every game but at least you'll be a league champion with proper signing and training....I've read the article somewhere and it says that the tactics are came from the real manager style like mourinho, ferguson, wenger, benitez etc
Sorry but thats a crock of ****.If you gave this game to Wenger or Ferguson or any other manager chances are they will be just as **** at tactics as the rest of us,its a computer game for gods sake,its all pixels,numbers and mathematics.

someone with 9 posts uploads a super tactic and doesnt know who made it either, not suspicious at all
unless theres proof its working i woud advise people not to download, prob a keylogger

Yeahh...I've been playing CM and FM since 1996, and i just joined this forum yesterday...so what?

Yeahh...I've been playing CM and FM since 1996, and i just joined this forum yesterday...so what?
FM didnt come out until 2006 because of SI's split with eidos,before that it was a Kevin Thoms Spectrum game back in the early 80s.

Sorry but thats a crock of ****.If you gave this game to Wenger or Ferguson or any other manager chances are they will be just as **** at tactics as the rest of us,its a computer game for gods sake,its all pixels,numbers and mathematics.

Oh yeahh?? so why the **** someone create this file and analyze the game so detail....btw i just find it and upload it

http://www.4shared.com/file/128418586/f66053d6/Tactical_Theorems_and_Frameworks_FM2009.html

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

FM didnt come out until 2006 because of SI's split with eidos,before that it was a Kevin Thoms Spectrum game back in the early 80s.

Yeahh I know that...you don't have to tell me this.....

We have our self a live one lads

grrrrrrrr

Close this thread :)
Why? i dont see any reason to close the thread,the guy has just as much right to start a thread with his tactic on as anybody else dc.Either make constructive criticism or dont post on here,you soon moan when somebody has a go at you on your threads,having over 2000 posts doesn't give you any special rights on thread content.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.