Your team in 10 years

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 3K
Well, I hope Arsenal will win the title in their style and win at least once the Champions League Trophy.
Also, securing a strong squad and talented youngsters can be good.

Depends, if we get investment from other businessmen and get rid of the pair of nobs that is Hicks and Gilette. If we do, top 4 if we don't mid table?

Mid table prem side,possibly challengeing for europe :)

Darren Ferguson as manager

If we keep McCarthy much longer,we'll be fighting for our lives in the Championship :'(

Notts County won't be going anywhere fast. league 1 maybe. FM really did get it wrong with their finances.
Yeah I realise FM got their finances wrong but in 10 years they could reach the prem. I could see them coming top half in league 1 next year if they go up so that would be something to build on

where to start.

challenging at the top with Arsenal. city, QPR.( once there in the prem. the money will get pumped in properly.)

laughing at the scousers for getting relegated to league 1;).

chelsea go bust:P

oh yh. and Jose Mourinho in charge

Coventry to push for promotion and still have Gunnarsson. :/

First Premier League in the Bag
Possibly another 2 to boot
2 more CL's
3 FA Cups
1 Carling Cup
Gerrard and Carragher coaching at the academy
N'gog Top Scorer 2016-2020
Poifect Decade

Took the words out of my mouth.

where to start.

challenging at the top with Arsenal. city, QPR.( once there in the prem. the money will get pumped in properly.)

laughing at the scousers for getting relegated to league 1;).

chelsea go bust:P

oh yh. and Jose Mourinho in charge

Scott, Scott, wake up mate.

as i support man united just for the club to still be running as its such a great club be such a shame for us to go down the dumps
but be great to beat all liverpools records champions league around 27 premeir league ferguson to still be manager but i dowt he will so ryangiggs to be manager be nice

I would like to see us work more on youth prospects. In fact I would rather Scotland took the same approach at the Netherlands where sport is as important as maths or english.

I think if Martin O'Niel and Billy Davies stay at their respective clubs I'll be supporting 2 teams in Europe xD

Exeter city - hopefully lower/average championship team because we will build slowly year on year and can see quite a few other teams financially struggling and going into administration. Also paul tisdale as england manager.:D;)

I would like:

Remain in the top four.
Hopefully Keep Fabregas(who wouldnt).
Win some freaking trophies.
Tony Adam being a defending coach
Do the unbeaten again(yh i know unlikely).

SS LAZIO
Back to the Top :P
Its going all wrong atm, and success is needed.

Depends on our current owners....

it's a very possible scenario that in 2020, Liverpool will be climbing up the league again after going bust, being reformed and starting from scratch. Think Accrington Stanley but powered by 35000 supporters backing the club.

Our finances are that close to the edge right now.

Mmmmm.... I support Man United so I predict:

1 - Glazers OUT along with their debt
2 - Ferguson retired and either David Moyes, Harry Redknapp or Jose Mourinho ( please be him ) in
3 - Kiko Macheda lives up to his potential and is consistently the leagues top scorer and let's hope that he won't get sold to Real Madrid as some of United stars seem to be.
4 - Rooney, Giggs, Scholes and Park ji Sung on the coaching staff :)
5 - Having United fans all over the world laugh uncontrollably and Liverpool get relegated after the loss of Torres and Gerrard ( Benitez will be the master mind behind it all)
6 - Gabby Obertan becomes the next Thierry HenryXD
and Finally number 7 - 2 more CL titles, 4 FA Cups and 6 Premier League trophies.

At this moment in 10years time we'll be losing 2-0 against Portsmouth in the FA Trophy.

At this rate, we'll be gone in 10 years, or will have fallen completely into obscurity..

Being managed by Jose Mourinho (... i'd prefer David Moyes (but thats a personal opinion)), Federico Macheda becoming the new Ronaldo, leaving to join Lazio again in a £100 Million deal, buying Sergio Canales from Real Madrid (who find themselves in the lowest league in Spain after going into serious debt

Maybe actually winning a trophy? >_<

Hopefully our youngsters will have grown up and become a great team.. Here's to hoping. x]

Back