Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Your team

Reaction score
I was lookin on BBC sport side about that West Jesmond afc -they won a competition on there to be trained and sponsered by the BBC (I think they had a training session with shearer) and looks like they having a good crack doing it all.

Then I thought, I wonder if any of you guys got your own website for your team or a league website. After all amateur footy is class and played for just the love of the game.

well mine is www.parkdaleroversfc.com

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stolen FM-Base's colours. I'm gonna sue ;)

Blaine O'Reilly - 'The Drill' continues to astound opposition players - and at times frustrate his own teammates! - with his mazy dribbles! A tough tackling full-back with pace to burn who just loves to get forward and take on defenders at every opportunity!
Niceeee :D

ajw

Reaction score
young player of the year last year, wp!!! :king: :thup:

god i miss playin football properly :(

Reaction score
Should be on course for this season 2 :p

Haha - tis a good description, they have failed 2 mention im now new club captain!

Reaction score
I'd post mine but my club hasn't got a club website that's so egotisitically stupid.

ajw

Reaction score
:haha:

blainey id get on to them about mentionin u being captain!!

Reaction score
The captain thing has only happened in last month or so but ye I will mention it.

I'd post mine but my club hasn't got a club website that's so egotisitically stupid.
Your probs **** anyway kid, go play with ur wrists