Full Name (First Name ,Second Name) : Iman Iskandha
Nationality ( Second Nationality Optional) : Malaysian
Best 5 Non Playing Attributes : Man Management, Mental, Tactical knowledge, Determination, Motivating
Worst 5 Non Playing Attributes : Goalkeeper, Physio, Working with youngsters, fitness, technical
Favourite Club(s) : Chelsea
Least Favourite Club(s) : Manchester United
Favoured Personnel(s) : Mourinho
Least Favourite Personnel(s) : Wenger

Full Name (First Name ,Second Name) : Iman Iskandha
Nationality ( Second Nationality Optional) : Malaysian
Best 5 Non Playing Attributes : Man Management, Mental, Tactical knowledge, Determination, Motivating
Worst 5 Non Playing Attributes : Goalkeeper, Physio, Working with youngsters, fitness, technical
Favourite Club(s) : Chelsea
Least Favourite Club(s) : Manchester United
Favoured Personnel(s) : Mourinho
Least Favourite Personnel(s) : Wenger

too late

I take it your doing screenshots at the end of each season with achievements and profile stats etc

Yeah i will holiday to end of the season. I have started every manager in the Blue Square . Either North or South. I will post screenshots of each Manager early tomorrow.

Yeah i will holiday to end of the season. I have started every manager in the Blue Square . Either North or South. I will post screenshots of each Manager early tomorrow.

alright thanks mate

Heres your screenshots lads as well as the final league standings. Interesting stuff , this will continue over 2 posts . makes it easier to read. Let everyone know what you think of your first season in management .

Here is the final league standings for both blue square north and south . What isyour opinion on your sides league performance ?

Happy with a mid-table finish in my 1st season (H)

Hopefully i'll make a bit of progress next year and move higher up the league

Just a note too Ally. You missed the p out of my surname. No problem tho. lol

Thanx for all this Ally

Happy with a mid-table finish in my 1st season (H)

Hopefully i'll make a bit of progress next year and move higher up the league

Just a note too Ally. You missed the p out of my surname. No problem tho. lol

Thanx for all this Ally

Sorry mate. It gets to the stage where you rush through it and make mistakes. I had someone as a managing director so had to quit and change it .These are the second set of screenshots lol

its no problem. just thought i'd let you know

you planning on doin a season every night or few days. not rushing ya or owt but just thought i'd ask so i can keep an eye on my subscribed threads more. lol

Think it'll be a season per night. I'll post the league table so far this season.

What;s the script with me and stafford ?, have I just joined them, finished 8th in the league, I have no history screenshot though mate thats why I'm a bit confused :p

EDITED.

Heres the league standings so far . Just to note nuno peixinho was sacked at the end of the season after his sides relegation from the Blue Square league. Although he has been linked with alot of Blue Square jobs.

What;s the script with me and stafford ?, have I just joined them, finished 8th in the league, I have no history screenshot though mate thats why I'm a bit confused :p

EDITED.

I'm not really sure. You have managed the side since the start but none of the created managers have and history or achivements. Maybe a mistake on my part

Theres two screenshots for everyone though, Apart from me XD, sorry if im being a pest. Im not too worried was just wondering :wub: