Arrogance

Reaction score
How do you do your under 18s set up?

I've just had a clear out of all those with a potential of under 3 star, and it got me thinking, how do you guys run your under 18s set up?

I was thinking about clearing it right out, and having a top 11 in there. Like as you would your first team, have every position filled with one back up, all at 3-4star potential and above. I mean, that would be the best way to do it wouldnt it? Without just filling it needlessly and hoping for the best.

So, how do you guys like to keep ontop of your youth setup? Are you a sign everything you can type, or a tactical signer?

I like to have eleven players split across the reserves and academy who could all potenially make it into my first team squad in the future. At the start of every season I loan out any youngster in the reserves or academy who has two-and-a-half stars or more potential for the guarentee of first team football. Anyone who has two stars or less, I sell.

Once they return from loan spells I review their progress and either promote them, loan them out again or sell them.