Your Underrated Premiership XI

• Thread starter Thread starter LGFIRE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 4K
I hate it when an underrated player gets so much praise for being underrated which leads them to become overrated. e.g Fletcher, Pienaar etc ..

GK: Schwarzer

DL: Wayne Bridge
DR: Pablo Zabaleta
DC: Richard Dunne
DC: Sylvain Distin
MR: Shaun Wright- Phillips
ML: Niko Kranjcar
MC: Dimitar Bilyadetinov
MC: Stiliyan Petrov
FC: John Carew
FC: Roman Pavlyuchenko
MC:

I hate it when an underrated player gets so much praise for being underrated which leads them to become overrated. e.g Fletcher, Pienaar etc ..

I don't think Fletcher is overrated.

i do, ive watched him alot and i dont see the fuss honestly

GK: Jussi Jaaskelainen
RB: Neville
LB: Gaël Clichy
CB: Clichy
CB: Martin Laursen
CM: Fletcher
CM: Mikel Arteta
LM: M. Taylor
RM: Milner
ST: Gabriel Agbonlahor
ST: Sturridge

Jimmy Bullard is one of the most underrated players in the league. When he does play, he does superb and gets mention for it but he deserves to be at a better club than Hull

i do, ive watched him alot and i dont see the fuss honestly

I've seen so much hate from you towards United on these forums mate, plus you're a City fan, so I can't take your opinion on Fletcher seriously. What's all the fuss about Robinho? :P Done **** all.

he has turned hull around in the last few weeks, i agree with you jamie

Robinho has been good but not £32.5M worth. Hasn't exactly led the team forward, while I do like him, he just hasn't done quite enough for me to make me think he is a top world class player like Torres or Messi or Ribery

uncalled for lad its my opinion and you cant change that

Nothing uncalled for mate, I didn't say I didn't accept your opinion I just stated why I'm not really going to pay much attention to it. Don't go trying to start a fight here mate.

sigh,,, i dont want to start a fight i believe thats what your doing, anyway i also think that joe hart is under rated

In general I think goalkeepers are underrated as a position. Hart is a good example along with Jaaskelainen and Friedel etc.

sigh,,, i dont want to start a fight i believe thats what your doing, anyway i also think that joe hart is under rated

Why would I want to start a fight with you fella? Listen mate all I'm saying is this;

I've seen plenty of times where you have criticized Man Utd, and fair enough they're your rivals. I hate Chelsea loads but I still give credit where it is due. So in that respect, you can see why I wouldn't take you opinion seriously regarding Man Utd. It wasn't uncalled for, I never did say it was wrong, or you had no right to say it, so for you to say "you cant change that" is a little bemusing considering I never did try to :S

So to be honest mate, it's clear I ain't starting a fight here, you just overreacted a little bit.

And yeah, I agree Joe Hart is underrated.

i cant argue because ill get banned, all i said was i dont think hes as good as people make out, anyway i think that keepers dont get enough credit, the likes of given imo are better than the likes of buffon, my opinion, i think given is the best keeper in the world

I would say Given or Jaaskelainen would be right up there. As far as I remember, Jaaskelainen hasn't had a bad game himself in ages, the defenders may need to buck up their ideas but Jussi imo has single-handedly kept Bolton from relegation. Given was a legend for Newcastle and is continuing at Man City.

Yeah Jussi and Given are absolutely top class, I also brad friedel is top class

Jussi is an amazing keeper, he's kept his place in the Bolton side for so many years now, he deserves more credit :)

Yeah I'm surprised a bigger club hasn't come in for him.

If I'm honest, Jussi is probably my biggest inspriation in football along side Ryan Giggs. He's not the biggest keeper, but he's very agile and has a good jump on him which makes him such a great shot stopper. But the fact that he hasn't complained about anything, he just does what he is paid to do with minimum fuss is why I like him so much.

Back