Your World Cup Cliff Hangers...

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
Okay listening to Talksport on the way home today, they where playing world cup cliff hangers.

heres a few of my favourites

90th minute world cup final.

" Lampard to take the corner, ball comes in, keeper drops it, Its at heskeys feet........."

World Cup semi final.

"That was late from Rooney, ref booked him and Rooney will miss the final. His Captain Rio ferdinand, turns to Fabio Capello and Mouths......"

World cup Semis

" If John Terry scores this penalty england are through to the final, he runs up....."

now i would like the hear from you, about yours.

Last edited:
90th Minute-Semi Final
And David James is up there for this free kick. England are trailing 1-0...the ball bounces in front of the keeper to James....

We are into the 2nd minute of 2 minutes in the second half of extra time. The game remains goalless between England and Brazil. If Brazil hold on, England will surely lose the final on penalties. James boots the ball up pitch, it falls to Heskey in the six yard box, he heads it...!

I hope these Heskey ones don't happen really, or we're screwed :'(

England are on the counter attack now, its an open goal and Heskey surely has to score....

Lol this looks like a take the **** out of Heskey thread.

We are at sudden death penalties. Heskey has the chance of making a name for himself by scoring the winning penalty. He starts his run up his foot connects with the ball.....

okay nothing new my grammer and spelling is horse ****, get over it,

can a admin please change the title/

I don't get it.. is someone actually supposed to finish the sentences? :S

" Lampard to take the corner, ball comes in, keeper drops it, Its at heskeys feet........."

And he scores, but it's only a mere consolation as England are down 5-1 to Spain :$

World Cup Final, "Lampard to win the world cup for England, he steps up" and now time for a break.

We are into the 2nd minute of 2 minutes in the second half of extra time. The game remains goalless between England and Brazil. If Brazil hold on, England will surely lose the final on penalties. James boots the ball up pitch, it falls to Heskey in the six yard box, he heads it...!

And hits the bar. Same old Heskey...:wub:

It's Dani Guiza, he's steps one, passes to Torres, who chips it in the air to Guiza, James comes out trying to reach the ball and............

>Implying England can get to the Semi's/Finals...

No, I didn't say that, I said I hope it doesn't happen. If its Spain vs Brazil and there's a penalty in the last minute of the World Cup Final, I wouldn't want to miss that for the world

It's Dani Guiza, he's steps one, passes to Torres, who chips it in the air to Guiza, James comes out trying to reach the ball and............

Too bad Guiza didn't make the cut.