Your worst ever defeat while playing seriously

mccollio09

Reaction score
Hi all, well it's all in the title really, seen this thread for FM11 but there appears to be none yet for FM12.

Sadly just had mine, A 3rd round cup defeat with Liverpool against Crawley. Didn't exactly put out my first team, but definitely put out a team good enough to get the job done!

Post your results with screen shots of your first 11 and the match stats.

Football Manager is just a horrible game,View attachment 267519 and never go New Zealand they are just so so so bad. They got to the world cup in 2010 and didn't lose a game. This would never happen on fm12. Awfulness.

My worst ever result in terms of score-line is losing 5-0 to Rangers with Celtic in my first season in charge. I still won the league :D and in years to follow, i have beaten them 6-0 away, 7-3 away and never lost to them again til I stopped playing :D So it's all good.

It was relatively early last season, I had won 6 games in a row against weaker league competition and then played 1st place CSKA Moscow. They had me down 5-nil by HT and buried me 8-1 by the end. My fans were ****** the entire rest of the season and my team spun out of control losing 9 of their next 10 before I was able to turn things and finish in 5th place. I don't know what happened. i had no defense for anything they did. Tried all 3 of my formations, went very defensive, ANYTHING, but nothing worked at all. Complete slaughter.

This season just gone actually. Absolutely had to win the last game of the season to stay up and other results had to go our way too. The other results were fine, exactly what we needed. Unfortunately my bunch of slackers went out and got hammered 4-0.

Back to Bundesliga 2 for me!