Your worst injury...

Dislocated my shoulder, heavy fall trying to win a header ******* hurt, was out for over a month. Not had too many bad injuries. Played a cup final through a broken toe once, toe looked disgusting after the game.

broke my shin, from a sandwich tackle, my bone were sticking out my leg.. not played football, or anything else, since..

Broke my Femur ( Upper Leg )

Apparently hardest bone in body to break!.. i was out for a year

I dont do things in half measures me ;)

Wow. :O I though I was bad but if what your saying is true, some of you have had some terrible injuries. :( Get well soon! :D

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Oh yeah, I broke my arm twice. The first time was at School in Year 2. My arm was in an S-bend shape and the Headteacher said it was just a bruise! XD We all thought that was silly and it turned out I'd broken 2 bones in my arm.

Second time was heroic. :D My brother was taking shots and I was in goal. I went down low to save it. I managed to push it around the post but broke my arm in the process. :( I refused to go to the hospital for hours because I wanted to go to Scouts. XD Silly me.

several times while i was keeping i get tough shots in nose, stomach and of course b****

I broke both of the bones in my lower leg in a dirtbiking accident a few years back. It was 7 months before I was cleared for full contact sports again. Also tore a tendon in my finger, which I assumed was just a sprained finger. I waited too long to go to the doctor and now they can't fix it, so apparently I won't be able to move my finger again.

Broke my wrist saving a powerful shot, played on one-armed. Was at the start of summer holidays for that year :'(.

I remember from about a year ago, we were playing football at school at lunchtime. And down the opposite side of the field, there were some girls in the year below us messing about with the rugby posts, climbing them and stuff.

One of them fell off and her entire weight landed on her arm, snapped her upper arm and forearm in half so she literally had three elbows.

Not a football injury but still, something i remember.

cruciate knee ligaments and it took 18months to recover. not like football players with top treatment and physios. ****** nhs and having to carry on working on ladders made it a nightmare. got bad wear and tear in my joints in lower back which effects me playing now. right leg gets sciatica and my thigh caeses up after 20mins running

broken wrist after a ****** up landing when making a save. i was knocked out during abseiling, i went head first into the rocks.

A MASSIVE cut at my shin was I was like 5, slit it when I tripped over a sharp, short metal pole. Had to be stitched and everything :(
Other than that, nothing major :)

Dislocated my shoulder in a mosh pit at Rock City about six months ago.

dislocated my knee and broke my ankle, tearing or snaping every tendon and ligament in both joints. basically, the only thing holding my leg together was skin!

playing in goal, came out to close a player down, got the ball but he stamped down on my leg at like a 45 degree angle, because i was coming out so quickly and had all my bodyweight in my forward momentum, and all his in the opposite direction, my knee twisted out of its socket and because my studs got caught, my ankle 90 degrees in the other direction.

Dr. said the only reason i didnt break my leg was because my shin bone basically twisted so far both joints just snapped. Crutches for 9 months, 2 years till fully recovered thanks to physio. and 3 years till it was strong enough to play football again.

Lost 50% of the spring in that leg, which being a goalkeeper doesnt help! still playing at an ok level...bottom tier of non league pyramid, but not the player i was

Dislocated my left knee four times now:'( Its a very repetative injury.. once it happens its very easy to happen again

Torn ACL, partially Torn MCL. Still hurts like a ***** occasionally 6 years later. Prevented me from getting any sport scholarships :'(, only recently recovered mentally from that random occurrence of unfairness in life.

Also the other day, g/f was on top I had my thumb on her ****. My manhood flew out causing a thumb-penile collision. Thumb slightly inserted into pee hole + nail scratch across head = no erection for a week. :O