You're In Charge!

lol mte my teams not 'Is there any room for me' sorry I pm'd you i just read OP.

correct me if im mistaken but shouldnt there b players in the op or not yet

First Choice:

Emile Hes- Nah, just kidding.

Lionel Messi (ST? Plays there mainly for Barca? If not, Wayne Rooney)

GK - Manuel Neuer

Last edited:
I give 2 positions, you then pick one for each. It really is not hard. (Or i am dumb at explaning) :P

ROUND 1 POSITIONS GK AND ST
You have 18 hours to make a pick

Casillas and David Cavani please

Last edited:
I'm imagining there is supposed to be an order? Tobe, you're 10th, according to the OP.

After me should be StephenMUFC.

@upthetigers, i'd just let everyone choose. I wouldn't do an order gets too confusing and time consuming waiting for others.

Thanks Danny. There is an order for a reason ;) The order is going to be flipped every round so it's fair and I7IDanny dosen't get the best players.

lol :P Just realised my photoshop trial has run out. Looking for a badge maker now. Got SSD to do the kits, and I must say, they look goooooood :)

Stekelenberg(roma) + Aguero(City) please.By the way i was just being a bit dumb lol

wonderkid360, wait for the order please :) Stephen MUFC is next, he has until 4pm tommorow to make his picks.

Well ill put my REAL tteam info down now :
Team name : Flipping Flops Home kit : Black + Red QPR design.Green with Green and white like Celtic.Badge like this but instead of 'Football bits' Flipping Flops.Thanks

Back