Konzka

Reaction score
Heard that this kid is special on this game. Anyone bought him and does he live up to the hype?

Bought him at the start of the game, finishing up my 2nd season after sending him on loan spells for both seasons. Will start to use him in cup games/subs next season but so far his development has been pretty much the same as it was in FM14, looks like a great future CAM rather than a CM though.

View attachment 331784

Sorry, attached the wrong screenshot initially but it still seems to be on there

He is age 20 for me right now, solid stats more scewed towards attacking midfield for sure. Stat wise not as good as coutinho atm but outplays him easily.

Youri HETHEMAN Tielemans

Highly advise anyone to pick this kid up, i loaned him for my boro team 2nd year in and was able to get him for free at the end of the season, he played sensationally all season long and earned himself a starting position at the young age of 19.

Also i played him as a roaming playmaker and he excelled sitting behind an on loan quintero.
View attachment 327286

I brought him to Inter and have played him in the central midfielder role, just won world player of the year in 2020.

The guy is an Alien on the game. he gets to like 20 in everything that matters for a playmaker

He's the only -10 player in potential ability in the game i believe!!!