tolley250

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how they have found this lad on this years fm signed him for villa halfway in 1st season just wondering how good he is this year playing him CM (attack)
Would be great see how he is on your saves

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he's class, will do wonders for villa. Try to tutor him with a model citizen/professional like i did and he will be world class

A very good player..
Can play as a RGA/RPM/DLP in the DM strata,
as a DLP/AP/CM/BBM in the CM strata,
as AP/TQ/SS/ENG/AM in the AMC strata,
as a False 9/TQ/DF in the ST strata..

Barring the fact he is quite injury prone, he's top quality..
Don't play him week in week out, give adequate rest, look after his fitness well, and you have an absolute gem there!

A very good player..
Can play as a RGA/RPM/DLP in the DM strata,
as a DLP/AP/CM/BBM in the CM strata,
as AP/TQ/SS/ENG/AM in the AMC strata,
as a False 9/TQ/DF in the ST strata..

Barring the fact he is quite injury prone, he's top quality..
Don't play him week in week out, give adequate rest, look after his fitness well, and you have an absolute gem there!

I have him bentacur nouri westwood veretout romero to play cm

Youri is great, my only problem with him is stamina. If I play him for 90 minutes, his condition is usually around 60% by the time the match is finished. I have the same problem with Bernardo Silva.

Youri is great, my only problem with him is stamina. If I play him for 90 minutes, his condition is usually around 60% by the time the match is finished. I have the same problem with Bernardo Silva.

Oh right who are you?&who u got

Oh right who are you?&who u got

Man United, right at the end of the fifth season. I have Ramsey, Renato Sanches, Barkley, Neves, Schweinsteiger, a retiring Iniesta and plenty of talented youngsters to play in midfield.

As far as I know, Youri Tielemans's got random CA and PA when you start a new save but I think he's only of the best players in the game