johnny_s

Reaction score
So I've seen on some threads about how people want to be able to build youth academies in other countries in FM 2013, I think this is a great idea but I found something similar in the FM 2012 editor, I dont know if this has been discussed on here before but I shall explain it incase not.

In the editor go to feeder clubs and add some good ones (Ajax, Boca etc) then tick the option about youth training, when you start the game under the details of the feeder club it will say "Boca may send youth players to train at Chelsea to gain experience. Chelsea may benefit with some of these players coming through youth team ranks". I started the game unemployed and went on holiday till march when the regens come in and success one of them was Croatian(one of my feeder clubs was Dinamo) I also noticed some of the greyed out players in the under 18s were from the countries of my feeder clubs.

Anyone else ever tried this?

I've seen that option but I thought it just meant that club would be able to send me players on a youth contract on a free loan.