Will1981

Reaction score
DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6243

At the End of each season could you please fill out the following template and post the following screenshots.

Team:
Season:
League:
Final Position:
Cups:
Average Attendance:
Biggest Win:
Biggest Defeat:
Top Goalscorer:
Most Assists:
Highest Average Rating:
Fans Player of the Year:

Screenshots.
Final League Table
Season Best XI

Last edited:
I will give this a try. Going to be Brazilian, French or Spanish., because I do the LL-CL with Truro (England) and the San Marino challenge already.

I will give this a try. Going to be Brazilian, French or Spanish., because I do the LL-CL with Truro (England) and the San Marino challenge already.

you can do all 3 on the same save if you like.

you can do all 3 on the same save if you like.

Be adding 3 managers. Can do that indeed, because I don't waste any time by buying new players and I don't have to add other leagues.

Think I will do it with all 5 (5 managers) and see how far I will come. Looking forward to the world cup for teams final between Spain and Brazil Academy.

One quick question. How far goes a transfer embargo?
1 I can't buy players.
2 I can't sell players.
3 I can't sign any players for free.
4 I can't loan (in/out) players

Which of the above is true under the tranfer embargo?

Nice teams have you made @will1981!

Starting to "build" tactics for this teams and some contracts I want to negotiate to longer terms.
Fun to see how the spanish youth all want a minimum release fee (of many € M) and the french
all wan a high yearly wage rise.

Will keep you informed if I make a couple of months with my teams.

any chance you could help me get this to work on my game? i have tried to merge the file with the database and all appears well but when i go into game none of the changes have been made. Can u venture some help or some guide to get this to work for me? thanks.

any chance you could help me get this to work on my game? i have tried to merge the file with the database and all appears well but when i go into game none of the changes have been made. Can u venture some help or some guide to get this to work for me? thanks.

you dont need to merge the database, you just save it in:

user/documents/sports interactive/football manager/editor data

then start a new game.

is the screenshot about the season transfers a bit pointless as we are under a transfer embargo?

or is it to show we aren't cheating?

is the screenshot about the season transfers a bit pointless as we are under a transfer embargo?

or is it to show we aren't cheating?

yes its pointless, I just copied it from my lowest league to champions league thread. I will remove that from OP.

My team results

Team: English Academy
Season: 2011/2012
League: B/S South
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA Trophy
Average Attendance:1,171
Biggest Win: 10-0
Biggest Defeat: 0-2
Top Goalscorer: Adam Campbell
Most Assists: Raheem Sterling
Highest Average Rating: Raheem Sterling
Fans Player of the Year: Adam Campbell

just wondering, is it against the rules to accept the national job?

How did you find the players in the editor? I like to create one with denmark, but i cant find the players when i search after potentiale...

How did you find the players in the editor? I like to create one with denmark, but i cant find the players when i search after potentiale...

I just searched for players with a maximum age of 17 and a potential ability of -8 or -9.

ps I very much doubt they will be enough danish players to make a team out of.

Cups: FA Trophy Winners, FA Cup 1st Round
Average Attendance: 1,112
Biggest Win: 7-1 vs Farnborough
Biggest Defeat: 2-4 vs Chelmsford
Top Goalscorer: Adam Campbell 31
Most Assists: Raheem Sterling 27
Highest Average Rating: Adam Campbell 7.56 (45 apps)

So i'd love to do this challenge however after loading the english academy i see that people have the likes of campbell and sterling. I have a group of randomers who are all greyed out, did i do something wrong?

Cups: FA Trophy
Average Attendance:1,171
Biggest Win: 10-0
Biggest Defeat: 0-2
Top Goalscorer: Adam Campbell
Most Assists: Raheem Sterling
Highest Average Rating: Raheem Sterling

Is it according to the rules to sign transfer free players? Than the LL are just like the LL-CL challenge?