I'm quite disgusted by the ranking of Ajax. They won the champions league and Worldcup for Clubs that year (okay, it was in 1995-96 but close enough), but I think that the side of Ajax nowadays is rated higher than it is in this database.

What's up with that?

Just wanted to say this database is absolutely amazing! well done, must have taken forever.

I have however noticed that you have omitted the one and only Diego Maradona! he was at Boca Juniors from 1995-1997 and would have been 34 (i think!) at the time. Other things I think need improving are -

Mancini's age, Peter Schemeiecal (sp?) age, Carlos Puyol cant negotiate contracts and Claudio Lopez is 'retired from premiership level competition'. These are some very small things that would make the game even better!

Well done though, it's absolutely brilliant!

my hero,diego,is there. check out boca. he was the first name i re-edited when i began my odyssey.
zyvron: admittedly didnt edit team reputations. an oversight on my part. however,feel free to take this db on and do it properly...

I love this. There's very few mistakes I can point out, but due to my game having the face pack, I'm gutted that.. well, Paul McStay isn't Paul McStay, hahahah. But you've done a cracking job, mate.

could u put todays stars as kid in database or even jus players who would have been 14 yrs old in 1994?

it's working fine but it has some major problems:
1-Hierro is 33
2-cambiasso is 20
3-manuel sanches is a right back
4-I don't find Maradona
5-vdv is there
6-casillas is not there he should be very young
7-Nistelrooy is 25 with a horrible potential
8-zidane has only 2.5 potential
9-nuno gomes is super good
10-Ayala is 189 cm he is 177 cm
11-figo and zidane and some other key players don't have favorite move
12-Real madrid castilla and C have their current young players
13-vierra,thuram,desailly and makalele have quite not good potential

can you please fix these problems I really enjoyed playing half a season but these problems are holding me back

and the last version you uploaded doesn't work

The database crashes when you´re about to start season 2. The workingscreen says something about "updating staff and other person..." and then the game quits! I have played other savegames which works so it hasn´t to do with any updates or something. The first season work like a charm...

not sure but i'd love too aswell so any links would be great