CAFC

Reaction score
I am in my 4th season at Woking, we are a fairly stable Blue Square Prem club and currently have 4 youth products in my first team so my Acadamy isn't awful.

I have asked several times for the board to improve it but they have said we dont have enough money. I currently have £400,000 in the club finances and was wondering if anyone knows how much improving your Youth Academy costs?
Does it depend on the level of your academy? Fairly basic/average etc?

I've just had my youth facilities upgraded at ipswich and it cost £850k, not sure what level they were to begin with tho, think it was adequate.

Having also played with Woking (but using the "play away friendlies" exploit) they didnt let me expand the Youth facilities until I had over £1m in the bank.

if they are at a level which is good, it will be expensive to upgrade. I had mine upgraded to excellent level and it cost in the million range if im not mistaken

Ah okay, thanks : )
all ive been able to do is relay the pitch, you don't get much money for getting promoted to league 2 do you? Ill just have to slog it out i guess :p

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

nah mine are ****, i have just been lucky that some good potential BSP players have come out of it : )

thats one thing never been able to do yet. get the pitch relayed. drives me mental. got the point where oppossition managers complained about it in press :mad:. sorry-off topic lol

thats one thing never been able to do yet. get the pitch relayed. drives me mental. got the point where oppossition managers complained about it in press :mad:. sorry-off topic lol

I had that aswell! managers were complaining about the pitch (which was in "terrible" condition) and two of my players got bad injuries on it, torn muscle thing (5months) and a broken leg (3months) i was afraid that the pitch was the cause of it and finally got the pitch relayed :)