Logorex

Reaction score
Hello everyone. c: I hope everyone's having/had a good day!
Anyways, I was planning on creating an "Academy" club, much like Ajax or Barcelona, where youth who are world-class can come through and make an impact not only at the club level but in Europe as well.
And so, I must ask which club should I do this with? I'm really interested in setting this up in a Scandinavian country. I would prefer to do so in Denmark or Sweden.
I know, I should make the decision myself, but there are quite a few on my list, so I just want some opinions to have at my disposal. c:
Thanks for reading! c:

Just have a look at the clubs and see what club you "bond" with, see which clubs feels the best (Badge, kits, etc) as its going to be a long save.

Brøndby, they're already focusing on their youth :) And you kinda have to focus on their youth, since their economy is **** ;)

If you're planning on doing all the work yourself then you'd want to check out which clubs have the best rep and then work from there based on badges/kit that you like.

Brøndby, they're already focusing on their youth :) And you kinda have to focus on their youth, since their economy is **** ;)

This. Although I'd say FC Midtjylland have a better youth academy. In game anyway. And I have a personal dislike for Brøndby :p

Yeah, they were one of the clubs I was seriously considering! Because Boilesen's from there. xD
Even though I am also looking at Aalborg and Aarhus, because I thought they would sound great with "Academy" attached to their name. xD

This. Although I'd say FC Midtjylland have a better youth academy. In game anyway. And I have a personal dislike for Brøndby :p

Hahaha, hmm, I wasn't even considering them, but I'll take a serious look! c:

Hahaha, hmm, I wasn't even considering them, but I'll take a serious look! c:

In both my long term saves, FC Midtjylland always tend to produce great Danish regens. It's obviously up to you what you choose, I just thought I'd 'share' that observation. :)

In both my long term saves, FC Midtjylland always tend to produce great Danish regens. It's obviously up to you what you choose, I just thought I'd 'share' that observation. :)

Haha, xD yes, I'll definitely take a long look at it.
But ughhh I just really really like the sound of "Aarhus" or "Aalborg" Academy. :/ **** FM, so many many decisions to make. xD

Haha, xD yes, I'll definitely take a long look at it.
But ughhh I just really really like the sound of "Aarhus" or "Aalborg" Academy. :/ **** FM, so many many decisions to make. xD

Well, I wouldn't know about Aarhus and Aalborg, but Randers tend to chuck up a few good regens every now and then if that sounds better than "FC Midtjylland Academy" xD

Or, you could just go with my local team SønderjyskE... Though they're probably the worst team in the top flight, facility wise :p

Well, I wouldn't know about Aarhus and Aalborg, but Randers tend to chuck up a few good regens every now and then if that sounds better than "FC Midtjylland Academy" xD

Or, you could just go with my local team SønderjyskE... Though they're probably the worst team in the top flight, facility wise :p

Oh my, THAT name is...interesting. xD
Would it be fine if I added you on Steam? I get bored not having anyone to talk to while I play, LOL.

Oh my, THAT name is...interesting. xD
Would it be fine if I added you on Steam? I get bored not having anyone to talk to while I play, LOL.

Well, we Danes have some rather interesting names for our teams at times xD
Add away. Maverick_aka_mav - don't ask, I was 13 when I made it and had just finished watching Top Gun :p

Well, we Danes have some rather interesting names for our teams at times xD
Add away. Maverick_aka_mav - don't ask, I was 13 when I made it and had just finished watching Top Gun :p

I noticed. xD
Stadium names are interesting too. :p
And I added you!

I would recommend you a team from Norway (Brann, Tromso, Valerenga), because Norwegian clubs haven't had any real success in Europe yet and the league is quite interesting with a lot teams being able to compete for the title.

I would recommend you a team from Norway (Brann, Tromso, Valerenga), because Norwegian clubs haven't had any real success in Europe yet and the league is quite interesting with a lot teams being able to compete for the title.

Ah, that's actually a good idea, thank you. o;
I actually forgot about Norway's football. xD

You could always be Young Boys - think they are swiss - considering your focusing on youth i thought it would be an appropriate team name for what you are doing