SullivanN

Reaction score
Im currently in 2020 with Newcastle i've won the bpl several times and the champions league and have upgraded facilities to the max' but my youth setup seems to be non existent, i never develop any even half decent regens. Help? I must be doing something wrong

What about your Youth Recruitment Network?
Hire a Good HEAD OF YOUTH DEVELOPMENT

what i've noticed is that when intake day comes around, the players are said to have 0.5* and 1* potential but if you look at the stats you can see that some are much better than that. once they get on a youth contract you'll see it. it's only because the potential is indicative of they're contract. a trial contract will show that they have no potential but a youth contract will show a lot of potential.

stupid i know, but just take a look at the players when they come through. the ones with 4* and up silver current ability will be the ones to keep.

Last edited:
Bernhard Peters is my favourite head of youth development. Remember, this is a lengthy process, could take a couple of seasons to generate a fairly decent Youth player :]

Junior coaching is the main thing to do with regen development. Then recruitment network.