Youth Intake - A lot of right wingers +llow value for good players

DarloGeorge96

Reaction score
A lot of my best players I get from my youth intake are right wingers, I've got five 4.5 star potential right wingers. Is there anything I can do to get players with the same potential on other potions?

Also the players I get thro my youth intake always seems to have a low value even when they have fully developed. I've got a full back who's 4.5 star current ability, my coach says hes a good premier player (looking at his stats I agree) yet he is only worth 450k and he still has 3 years left on his contract. Then I've got a center back who I've had since the start of the game who is 2.5 current ability and worth 1.2M. Why is the value of the players who I get thro my youth system so low?

On the first point: No you can't, either you have to retrain them or sell them. Personally I think that SI is going to fix this. There are some positions that are being over flood with regens and other positions that need a bit more.

On the second point: I believe that you have to increase the value of their contract like higher wages, bonuses, etc...

But my full back is earning more than the center back...

The reputation of your club as well as the players reputation play a major role on a players value, thus because he is a new regen he is not well known in the football world yet.

The reputation of your club as well as the players reputation play a major role on a players value, thus because he is a new regen he is not well known in the football world yet.

How to I raise his reputation? It's national along with the clubs. I'm currently in the championship.

He needs to perform consistently at a high level, and it will gradually increase over time. This is particularly the case with players under the age of 24, as their attributes are more malleable and develop faster than someone who is 27-28.

Just one of those things really mate, like been stated on this thread already it's all to do with reputation pretty much, you'll very rarely see a high priced young regen unless they are seriously good and play for a team like Barca or something, and in that case they usually only value at like £5M which still isn't even high but it is for a reg.