With torino my best always runs around midfield, little pirlos and tottis everywhere!

Thank god the at least solved my goalkeeper crisis at the same time though

Isn't retraining a waste of PA, though? I thought you should only retrain as a last resort if you can't find any other options?

So, you waste a 200 PA in a position that you don't use for a 190 PA player that will make the difference? Or not?

So, you waste a 200 PA in a position that you don't use for a 190 PA player that will make the difference? Or not?

A player with 160 CA can be better than a player with 200 CA if he has his best attributes in the right areas, and if his hidden attributes are better. I have seen many players with massive PA that don't develop as well as they could, but retraining someone's position can really make a difference if they have all the attributes in the right places.

retrain them, they are young so plenty of time to learn a new position, done it with plenty of youths i've had in a position i didn't want them in, sometimes works and sometimes doesnt but you can always sell them for a few mill when there older

A player with 160 CA can be better than a player with 200 CA if he has his best attributes in the right areas, and if his hidden attributes are better. I have seen many players with massive PA that don't develop as well as they could, but retraining someone's position can really make a difference if they have all the attributes in the right places.

I believe that i said that, but maybe i didn't pass the message as clear as you. Thanks.

Btw, you have the example of Oxlade-Chamberlain