Liam19871

Reaction score
Hello. Having trouble with signing youth. I check on 28/2 00.00 and they all seem to have signed a contract. Do they come before the intake date or is it impossible to steal youth now?

Maybe you missed the window. It's always been possible to 'steal' youth on trial. Also, not sure which league you're talking about, maybe some leagues have different procedures (?) because in England youth come in March if I'm not wrong, and I've stolen youth from top teams almost every time.

You generally can't sign a player from another clubs's youth intake on a contract and just pay the compensation anymore. Even if its the same day they came thru, they will be unwilling to sign another contract after they just signed one with their current club.In situations where the player is willing to move again, the compensation amount has gone up. Notably.

Hello. Having trouble with signing youth. I check on 28/2 00.00 and they all seem to have signed a contract. Do they come before the intake date or is it impossible to steal youth now?

you can not steal youth now as you could do in previous versions of fm. I think they have done it right. I always used to steal best players in previous versions.

Maybe you missed the window. It's always been possible to 'steal' youth on trial. Also, not sure which league you're talking about, maybe some leagues have different procedures (?) because in England youth come in March if I'm not wrong, and I've stolen youth from top teams almost every time.

I guess you are referring to some older fm. You can not steal youth now as you could do in previous versions of fm.