owentow

Reaction score
Is there a set date for these each season or is it randomised each year? im currently middlesbrough

Can someone please explain this to me so i can understand it..

I was in a FM chat room the other day and someone told me that If i have a Affiliate club say from Japan or Brazil during my Youth Intake days in England i can sometimes get a youth intake on my youth intake squad come from those countries... can anyone explain in further detail how that works for me please and thank you

Can someone please explain this to me so i can understand it..

I was in a FM chat room the other day and someone told me that If i have a Affiliate club say from Japan or Brazil during my Youth Intake days in England i can sometimes get a youth intake on my youth intake squad come from those countries... can anyone explain in further detail how that works for me please and thank you

Under one of my affiliate clubs it says:

"Nacional may send youth players to train at Liverpool to gain experience. Liverpool may benefit with some of these players coming through their youth team ranks."

I've also had Danish players come through my intake even though it doesn't say the same thing under my affiliation with Brøndby.

Once i saw a Chinese regen coming through Real Madrid youth intake. After a couple of years he was their best central defender and one of the best in the world with ... 171 cm high, ahahah!!

Back to topic, Real Madrid had an affiliation with a Chinese club, that's why that had that regen coming through the youth intake.