meb1976

Reaction score
I know there is many legends databases doing the rounds just now, but i created one with hundreds of legendary players from the past all set to age 15-16 starting on youth contracts. Mostly at the original club they started their career. Feedback welcome as ive never built a custom database before. If i have missed any players, please list below as im adding players as i go along.

PS If anyone knows how to add player faces please let me know as ive looked everywhere.

Thanks

Marc

Youth Legend Database - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I know there is many legends databases doing the rounds just now, but i created one with hundreds of legendary players from the past all set to age 15-16 starting on youth contracts. Mostly at the original club they started their career. Feedback welcome as ive never built a custom database before. If i have missed any players, please list below as im adding players as i go along.

PS If anyone knows how to add player faces please let me know as ive looked everywhere.

Thanks

Marc

Youth Legend Database - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I uae a program called FM GRAPHICS GURU to create a config file. This file needs to be saved in a folder called 'graphics' and placed in the fm13 folder. Then you put your images in the same folder***, open graphics guru and load up your config file. Then click on the 'add' button, confirm and save.

***It is important that the file/image is named after the unique ID of the player that you want to assign it to (eg 1394631438)

Ah brilliant fuelledbypassion, appreciated. It was actually your Complete legends database that got me started. I dont have time for a whole revamp of the database but got started on this one. Im adding players as i go along but must be about 300 players added so far. I'll mess around with the GRAPHICS GURU and hopefully make it better :)

I uae a program called FM GRAPHICS GURU to create a config file. This file needs to be saved in a folder called 'graphics' and placed in the fm13 folder. Then you put your images in the same folder***, open graphics guru and load up your config file. Then click on the 'add' button, confirm and save.

***It is important that the file/image is named after the unique ID of the player that you want to assign it to (eg 1394631438)

Do you have a working link for GRAPHICS GURU? Everyone ive tried requires a mobile number or subcription fee

do you have a list of the players you have put on this database

Please add
Christian Vieri
Patrick Kluivert
emmanuel petit
Christophe Dugarry

Frank|Ronald De boer
Predrag Mijatovic
Davor Suker
Savo Milosevic

Valencia players-
Claudio Lopez
Kily Gonzalez
Gaizka Mendieta

Hi people, i dont really have a list of players i added. But i will add the above players over the weekend :)

didier deschamps
santiago canizares
Lukas Radebe
jocelyn angloma
Andreak Kopke
Dino Baggio
MArio Basler
Steffan Effenberg

Roy Makaay
Patrick Viera
Bixente Lizarazu
paul gascoigne
gary lineker
Vladimir Jugovic
Alen Boksic
Ed de Goye
David Seaman
Sergio Conceicao

Edmundo
Ivan Zamorano
frank lebeouf
youri djorkaeff
alain boghossian
David Ginola
Fernando Morientes
jimmy floyd hasselbaink
enzo scifo
andras muller (borussian dortmund plaer)
Karl Heinz Riedl
Darko Kovacevic
graeme le saux
Paul Ince
Romario
Bebeto
Darren Anderton
steve mcmanaman
Diego Simeone
matias almeyda
Hernan Crspo
Mario Stanic